The WoW story would be better if Alliance actually got revenge

You gotta work for those abs, fel or not.

The Alliance didn’t get the best of the best of the Man’ari, they got the equivalent of unmotivated high school dropouts who weren’t cutting it in Man’ari society

2 Likes

Even better, basically, Jaina had her fireball spell set to “Tickle”

4 Likes

If memory serves the silver covenant did kill civilians but not her. I looked it up and saw there was a bug arcane blast ticked but she only fought Sunreavers who attacked her the rest were sent to violet hold.

Regardless, a few dozen Sunreavers doesnt make a genocide. Trying to compare it to the millions of Draenei to wash away your guilt isnt gonna cut it.

2 Likes

You can see it right now, instead of relying on you clearly unreliable memory

Such as this, literally no one has done that

2 Likes

nope, she was one shotting random sunreaver civilians with fireballs before the level squish.

1 Like

The bug was that she was only attacking, and doing it at a comical rate. it was fixed.

Either way canonically she does kill at least a few people who did not attack first, we know she ices one of Aethas’ bodyguards just to be menacing. She killed at least one of Hathorel’s friends.

And Aethas was the biggest pro-alliance voice at the time lmao

1 Like

I mean youre saying theyre both equal lol.

Jaina banishing the Sunreavers from Dalaran after they helped destroy Theramore is justified. Hell, if she did kill every one of them it would have been justified, but it still wouldnt have been genocide.

2 Likes

Shame that never happened though

1 Like

Please quote my saying that :slight_smile:

It’s a world of magic where real world physics don’t apply. A group of 10-20 horde can take down Old Gods, Titans, the entire Legion, etc… All these arguments of armies and NPC’s are irrelevant. The only way to truly find out who would win is one giant BG with all the players on their mains to the death, B’rez’s allowed. Let’s Go!

And here we go:

That didn’t happen.
And if it did, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is, that’s not my fault.
And if it was, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it. ← we are here

5 Likes

Also funny seeing where he started the thread at

“We should get to do some atrocities, but they can’t be called atrocities”

2 Likes

Theres a reason why the Narcissist’s prayer is evergreen

Here you go.

Jaina didn’t genocide anyone, but it would have been a better story if she did.

2 Likes

Yeah…maybe it was considered trolling. It seems more appropriate for the role playing section than the general forum, imo.

2 Likes

I mean, you can still call someone murderous after they tried to kill someone 2-3 times but didn’t succeed.

2 Likes

I don’t see any mention of draenei anywhere in there?

Seems like you’re making up what I’m saying

Who did she try to kill though?

Or are you counting her being angry and wanting to attack Orgrimmar after Theramore as an attempt?

1 Like

She sent two tidal waves that Thrall was barely able to stop, and if her dragon BF hadn’t shown up and talked her down the third would have gone through.

In the murder comparison, she didn’t just have a gun, she shot it at them twice.

1 Like

Guys, the Eredar have clearly won the genocide olympics and have taken home the gold, silver, and copper. Thus, Stormwind Delenda Est.

3 Likes