The WoW story would be better if Alliance actually got revenge

The series would be pretty bland without its villain.

4 Likes

Didn’t the whole Ashenvale thing happen because the night elves cut the trade deal with the horde as well after the wraithgate?

So like, horde needed lumber, alliance said no because of a rogue group, horde kills that rogue group, alliance still says no, horde tries to take the supplies it needs, alliance breaks another agreement with theramore, so horde puts that down as well

1 Like

Wait?? Didn’t you already post this?

Is this groundhog day? Did I sleep through 2 days and it’s Sunday already?

I think this is on loop now…

2 Likes

Justice for Camp T!

2 Likes

Yes. And they only needed the lumber and food because Jaina’s dad wiped out Durotar’s jungle to begin with.

Garrosh was a dick when he denied the Ashenvale druid attack, but until then he actually didn’t do anything. He didn’t retaliate for Ft Triumph, he didn’t retaliate for Thrall being kidnapped. But Tyrande forced his hand and gave him 2 options, and as it turns out, he did not choose the starving to death option.

I don’t like loopy rollercoasters, can I get off?

I wish. I really do.

1 Like

But I guess the worst part is this requires you to know the story or spend 5 seconds to at least think about scenarios

Alliance worshippers don’t like that, hence why they ignore jainas dalaran purge as well

2 Likes

It’s telling that your best defense is talking about 3 tents and a cooking fire when compared to two capital cities.

2 Likes

That’s funny. Never been to Ashenvale, I see.

Also, there is a difference between attacking a fortress and nuking civilians.

It’s telling that you’re still on and on and on and on about revenge, genocides, etc. It’s almost as if this is on your mind a lot…

4 Likes

Why would anyone flag this? It doesn’t violate forum rules.

If you don’t like the topic, don’t post in it.

4 Likes

It’s 2024, if you disagree with something that means it must be against the rules.

3 Likes

How does this statement have anything to do with the fact that Garrosh was willing to trade to keep his people from dying and Tyrande told him she wanted his species dead.

Like, does it mean anything at all.

Garrosh literally gave Theramore days warning and jaina portaled people out. Far more concern than any Alliance general has ever given.

5 Likes

You mean the thread topic he just constantly posts again and again?

Pretty sure its spam by now

6 Likes

This is my first time seeing it.

Might I suggest you take a break from the forums? Seems like you spend too much time here.

2 Likes

Good sign when you have to get hostile when someone gives a reason lmao

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have to repost similar threads if my posts weren’t wrongfully reported.

All my posts have followed the forum ToS and all my posts have been unique, even if you feel the messaging is the same.

2 Likes

No one’s getting hostile. If you don’t like the topic just ignore it.

2 Likes