The WoW Classic Shop is Now Open

selling the same mount we already have on retail for another version is the issue here

2 Likes

Damn son 162 comments later and 0 likes. Just keep services on sale nobody wants your crappy store mounts that’s why half of us quit in cata to begin with not cus cata was bad, cus kotick was a greedy SoB

5 Likes

All these additions/new/package items in their own store page… and still no RaF rocket.

3 Likes

the obsidian nightwing raf mount is in the ingame mount list so there is hope for a raf at least

Please fix archaeology

6 Likes

Daily reminder that if you play SOD/Cata/Retail ur addicted to the hamster wheel. Log off and wait for fresh from a pserver or blizz

2 Likes

shut up and take my money.

I’m j/k I rarely buy stuff from the store but cool I guess?

Can we get some of these things moved to retail? kinda odd that some of that stuff isn’t there in the first place.

1 Like

We are doing our part.

Anyone in my guild that is seen with any of these have been kicked out lol.

9 Likes

It has been there since the TBC/Wrath pre-patch when they offered them as bundles.

Submitted a ticket and got the runaround from 2 diff GMs with them seeming to not even understand my question about why the subscription bonus receivers of arborwyrm aren’t getting this retroactively lol :clown_face:

7 Likes

Another huge L.

2 Likes

over 24hours and still 0 likes. world record holder thread for most hated out there?

2 Likes

What if they had them from the previous releases?

I see zero issues with it.

How nice and toxic of you and your guild.
Actually, I think the word pathetic comes to mind.

we got our first like by Radalpho. what a gigachad

:dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

It’s because things like this make more then full on games like SC2.

Just if whales could stop sometimes. I get they want to get things but to expect different then this is funny.

1 Like

And people will buy this crap lol, and so it is and so it shall always be. Anyone buying microtransactions in a game you pay a subcription to, is a fool.

2 Likes

based guild