Sprints into the comments

The popcorn line was so long…

3 Likes

for your Wrath of the Lich King collection
for your EPIC™ 11 day Wrath of the Lich King adventure
in Cataclysm pre-patch

5 Likes

So true bestie

I would consider this but you shut down wrath. Zero point to this moving forward for me.

5 Likes

Where is TBC now?

2 Likes

Now that you are done opening a new cash shop nobody wanted can you fix the PvP group finder on retail?

1 Like

That glider is awesome, may get some of these.

Yikes/10 blizz.

2 Likes

Add the spectral tiger cowards

4 Likes

How can there be stuff for Wrath of the Lich King?

They are all Cataclysm now? I logged in saw the Cataclysm resets of talents.

If there is a Lich King server, let me know Blizz, and I’ll consider re-installing.

3 Likes

I don’t quite get the title of the article.

Does this mean, that there will be permanent wrath classic realms?

The article states,

The wow classic shop has opened it’s doors with a variety of items for your Wrath Of the Lich King Classic OR Cataclysm Classic Collections.

Kind of hoping this means permanent wrath realms will exist.

4 Likes

This is what I was curious about to. Maybe a sliver of hope that permanent wrath classic realms will exist. Maybe. hmmm…

2 Likes

lol… lmao even.

I remember being screamed down by blizz white knights for asking for RDF to be added. “No changes, classic is sacred yadda yadda” so this is why /spit will never be added back Haha…

2 Likes

Because shop stuff is available for purchase again? :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

can u pls give us tbc and wrath era servers

3 Likes

I am hoping for this also. Good lord lol.

#wrathclassic

#burningcrusadeclassic

#rightnow

3 Likes

can we move this to the correct forum? i wanna see the replies to it, lol

5 Likes

Even Blizzard knows the Classic community doesn’t wanna hear whatever trash they’ve got to say lol.

Imo, it was posted here instead of there, for a reason.

:wastebasket: :fire:

4 Likes

you know i thought the whole point of classic was to have it AS IT WAS ORIGINALY INTENDED BUT NO BLIZZARED CAN’T HELP THEMSELVES.
I’m just gonna leave this here.

also…

way to rub it in blizzard. either that or you DIDNT BOTHER TO CHANGE THE TEMPLATE. cant even spare 30 seconds to edit it. you did this with tbc classic too when you shut it down. I havent forgotten.

6 Likes

I mean have you been to those forums? place is a cesspit of flaming,trolling and insults. you think its bad here…it’s way way worse over there.