The Worst Snack

What would be the worst snack to have (that you can think of) while playing WoW?

Honeycomb for sure

7 Likes

Dusty orange cheese puffs of whatever brand. Keep your mouse and keyboard clean, you animals!

22 Likes

Snack huh? Anything that would cause you to need to get up and go make a bio break mid dungeon/raid I’d say. I’d of said a food item but the idea seems to fit more as what does that to one person may not to another

3 Likes

I love Honeycomb.
The issue is a lot of places in the states don’t know how to do it correctly.

For me it’d probably be some kind of dehydrated fruit chip. Just eat fresh fruit.

2 Likes

Raw, uncooked eggs.

11 Likes

dorito dust

4 Likes

Anything with vegetable/seed oils, lots of refined sugar, or any other ultra-processed junk food.

1 Like

Nachos with a beef,bean,cheese,sour cream dip.

1 Like

Pretzels for sure, no contest.

1 Like

I remember having tacos from the bell and it left my hands so bloody greasy

1 Like

A peanut butter and jelly sandwich… with too much peanut butter and not enough jelly. And nothing to wash it down with except…hmm… warm diet soda…

1 Like

So do i. But my keyboard and mouse? There’d be no saving them

Unsalted Peanuts with trail mix.

Never again. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

A plate of raw oysters on ice with a champagne flute right between your keyboard and mouse.

Those little fiber brownies that have like 12 grams of fiber per brownie. If you had like four of those while chilling and playing WoW, with water, you would have a real hard time focusing on your raid.

Speaking of fiber enriched.

Shredded wheat minis came out with a blueberry flavor cereal some time ago. I was like 16 and it was delicious and i ate an entire box in one sitting (cheers to the appetite and metabolism of a teenage boy).

But it was also fiber enriched. The next 2 days were miserable

3 Likes

Ahaha, I’ve made that mistake before. When I was poor in college all I had were these cans of refried beans. I was like “Well, why not? I love refried beans.” Ate like a can a day for a couple of days before my stomach began to take it’s revenge.

3 Likes

This is why everyone should learn to use chopsticks! I eat cheesy poofs, chips, etc with them and no mess on my fingers or peripherals. :chopsticks:

3 Likes

Black licorice is the worst snack to have no matter what you are doing.

3 Likes