The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

Again how would they track you down if you never accept any friend request. Also what’s stopping you from removing said person from who’s spying on you?

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if anyone could operate that way.

Well you wouldn’t know who it is.

Well it’s in your guild. That narrows it down dont it? Also you know about offline mode?

I’ve seen reports that it glitches out.

Plus you couldn’t just hide forever anyway. Not if you have the high profile that makes you the kind of nemesis that goes to the extent I just described.

Nope working fine as long as you dont do queue content. I use it alot if I want to just level alts in peace.

Who’s you pissed off to have a nemesis?

1 Like

You’re mistaken to think I have any personal stake in this matter.

Introducing Btags on the forums would just cause problems that Blizzard doesn’t need to deal with.

Could have fooled all of us. You’re extra active on this thread. Only time you stop replying was when you got silenced it seems :wink:

Care to elaborate?

5 Likes

Careful. Not allowed to discuss such things.

Drama is going to be stirred if Blizzard takes any side.

Why would they make more trouble for themselves when they’re resorting to crisis maps, to the extent they’re making new ones based off of talent walking off the job?

Discuss what? I’m just making an educated guess. So guess I got it right w/ that reaction?

How so? Can’t have drama if we got rid of the level 10s and 55 dks posting bait threads.

You know that forums are not run by game devs right? They run by a separate company.

3 Likes

I’d suggest reading over the CoC.

You’d be wrong given the state of this game.

Then on that basis they’d have higher priorities in house.

1 Like

:dancer:
Battle tags for the WoW forums, please!!
I would appreciate a way to put an entire account on ignore and BTags would do that.
Along with this there needs to be a better system to report troll topics on this forum that are intended to bring out haters against LGBTQ+ people. Perfect example are the topics posted lately here filled with haters skirting the forum rules.

6 Likes

We’re not even discussing anything. Just me making assumptions. Did I hit a sore spot?

Dont you need to actually play the game to know what state it is in?

Oh I’m aware they have higher priority than updating the forums. No one here is thinks it’s an over night change. You do know blizz like like take their time w/ changes right? You know the meme soon tm

1 Like

That looks like pvp-lookup.

If you want to risk getting flagged for it then that’s your business. shrug

You don’t need to play it much to know they’ve ran out of fresh tricks.

Yet a small clusters of pro-taggers keep pushing it, thinking it’ll somehow make it come faster. Stirring up fake outrage or drama isn’t going to make it happen faster either.

Maybe if you went to Blizzard HQ with a petition though I don’t see anybody wasting their time or getting enough support for them to take any serious notice.

well you have alts. Feel free to flag it :wink:

Well I still see alot of people in game. And it is after all end of the tier so people tend to take break before new tier starts

Again I dont know anyone thinks it’ll be instant. CM themselves admitted it’ll take time. And I’m pretty sure you’re aware of that post since you’ve been linked to it countless times if you even bother reading it.

Care to elaborate where they are. The fake outrage I see are from the antis as far as I can see

I dont know you guys been proving again and again why it’s needed.

4 Likes

Right…cause ignoring all other opinions that don’t match yours has worked out great so far.

well dont you need to make an opinion 1st for us to ignore?

2 Likes

Its there you just don’t seem to accept or like it.

Which is why this cycle will never end.

wanna list them all now? I aint going thru 14k worth of post

2 Likes

Don’t do it, it’s a trap. They report you for spam and try and get you silenced if you list them all.

1 Like