The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

Just a heads up, Ard now has 3 characters he posts on to troll.

2 Likes

And no wonder he is against BTags
 Ugh. It wouldn’t surprise me if every Anti-BTag’er was just one person to be honest.

4 Likes

Cake is fake just like the disinformation on btags given by the anties

Truth is in brownies and actual Blizzard links that say what btags really are

1 Like

Anyways, back to this thread. Weid, we’re going to need your “bump” post for the Anti thread again.

I only bump the thread with the message I approve of.

So this one!!

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
:dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Why would I bump it . That thread is like Ardmcclown ignored /muted

2 Likes

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: BTags for the forums approves of this message :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

No, not you bump it, Pro-BTagers bumping that cesspool. Such as myself also been sort of keeping it alive for the pumpkin juice :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, just post an image here to help remind people to let the other thread die.

2 Likes

Approves of btags for the forums

5 Likes

Ok people we gotta stop going to the anti thread and keeping it near the front page .

Just let the antis talk to them self while we just

7 Likes

This is another message I approve of.

3 Likes

wont surprise me. He probably has more. There is a reason why he’s so against btag afterall

2 Likes

Haven’t done it yet.

But I’ve been pretty vocal about my stance.

Unstable#11498

Carry me in keys pls.

<3

2 Likes

4 Likes

Is one of them being Bloodypaws?

3 Likes

Oh no, DIV shows my btag in game. Whatever will I do? /s :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

6 Likes
2 Likes

An interesting assumption made by someone who flagged a non-incendiary post which was bounced back by the CMs.

This kind of behavior is just a small example of how this community isn’t ready for btags and what is needed instead is a rehaul of the forums and increase in moderation so instances where flagging is used to maliciously shut peoples account down can be prevented.

Hey Ard, thank you for your support for BTags for the WoW Forums.

4 Likes

5 Likes