The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

I honestly don’t think pride and being stubborn have anything to do with it.

I believe it is truly a case of if the facts don’t support the agenda then perpetuate the lie

4 Likes

It is always the lies that they want to spread.

4 Likes

I just got a new job doing help desk stuff, finally, life progress.

Know what other kind of progress is super cool? Progress on getting b-tags on the WoW forums.

Here’s hoping <3

13 Likes

Kind of like a certain news channel.

2 Likes

Certain, or all of them? :thinking: :joy:

4 Likes

Good morning, everyone, and welcome back to the Good Place!

Btags for the forums!

Stay over here instead of going to the Bad Place to let yourself be baited by trolls, we have cake!

4 Likes

I’m a Paladin. I am using Judgement.

1 Like

The thing is, though, if people abandon the “Don’t add Btags to the forums” thread entirely, it will die. It almost did a day or two ago, before people couldn’t resist the open baiting again.

And then if that thread dies, Garak/Khrog won’t be able to resist coming over here, but the thread that will keep getting bumped into eternity by bad faith arguments will at least be “The forums SHOULD use Battletags”.

It’s an optics thing.

2 Likes

I mute the anti-threads because I know they are bait. It’s best not to feed that stuff. Again, Blizz knows how btags work. They even have ways of knowing if anti-btag types abuse the name-server system. They aren’t gonna be swayed by bait threads. If they find the forum needs the switch, they’ll do it without the ok of trolls.

4 Likes

Meh, I just muted it. I don’t usually read the actual alert titles when they pop up. I just rando click on them.

That one should be quiet now.

Hearty irl chuckle

I haven’t got it mute, because Khrog is attacking me about me not posting on my main, while he is posting on a level 55 classic DK.

It is giving me free reports to hit.

I wouldn’t care what he says. He’s trying to bait you. He’s a known troll here and eventually annoys everyone.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is true. I’m going to put the thread on mute now actually. Why engage with the troll when I can engage with all the fun people here?

4 Likes

I just found two disturbingly similar things between these gifs.

and

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

Anyways, I’m going to enjoy my coffee, and play some Cities for a bit. Hope everyone here has a lovely day, or evening if it is night time for you. And here is my daily support for BTags for the WoW Forums. It is time, and long over due.

5 Likes

Now I want cake AND Btags for the forums!

Happy Friday :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Oh wait, let me hazard to guess what he’s going to say. Ahem…

“b-bububutubtubt… It DiFfEreNt!! tHoSe R dFiffeReNt GaMeS! TheY lobby GAmEs Nd SuCh!! and WoW iS an MoMRpG! DiFfEreNt!”

/clicks unhidden.

Oh okay, so… Ard’s going with no answer then. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

I’ve always been told the cake is a lie. Someone lied to me.

2 Likes

Well Ard is a known troll who likes to give disinformation alot on the forums. He knows I got him w/ his pants down on that comment that’s why he’s trying to misdirect and pretends he has a “good answer” that’ll make my comment worthless.

4 Likes