The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

B-tags on the forums would indeed go a long way to help prevent people from flagging from multiple alts, I agree.

Thanks for the support!

Thankfully, just reporting someone doesn’t lead to accounts being shut down. Only Blizz can do that.

I think many would agree, the support from those who think they’re against b-tags but then provide reasoning for exactly why we need them is very much appreciated!

15 Likes

welcome back ard. Care to comment?

4 Likes

You seem to have taken my post out of context which doesn’t really surprise me at this point.

I guess the truth hurts you the most so you got nothing to counter with.

3 Likes

The door swings both ways.

Yeah, you’re upset by the truth. Thank you for supporting BTags for the forums.

3 Likes

1 day you’ll learn that your misdirection never works here babycakes :wink:

4 Likes

Nope, I left the context exactly as you posted it :wink:

Despite you thinking you’re against b-tags, you continue to show through your posts the reasoning we need it. For that, I appreciate all anti-battle tag posts! Not just your posts, but everyone who continues to show how much battle tags would actually support their views!

Want better protections from alleged “stalkers”…battle tags to the rescue!

Want to prevent unwanted DMs from multiple alts…you guessed it! Battle tags!

Battle tags will indeed go a long way to prevent abuse. +1 for b-tags!!

13 Likes

Here’s the whole post.

someday you’ll find an answer to this Ard

2 Likes

You’re post shows that you support BTags. Nothing out of context there Ardmccloud. Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

You got rekt, Ard. Live with it. Because it will keep happening unless you change your ways.

9 Likes

I just see everyone here making my point stronger.

You’ll have a better chance to make a dog think it’s a cat than getting thru Ard

5 Likes

More like you’re making our point stronger. BTags for the forums.

2 Likes

That’s because all y’all do is live in an echo chamber with your fingers in your ears, aye?

That’s not good to do.

1 Like

Yep! You’re against people who allegedly use reports “to maliciously shut peoples account[s] down…” No? I mean, they can report posts, but not actually shut down another player’s account, but if we pretend that they could shut down an account, battle tags would help to prevent it.

Battle tags would lower the number of reports a player can use. Preventing the abuse you’re worried about.

That’s how I feel too! I appreciate your replies :slight_smile:

14 Likes

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/damn-damn-damn-damn-damn-right-dame-time-gif-18029769

8 Likes

LOL

4 Likes

So, since we’re all in agreement here, BTags for the forums. It is needed, and it is needed now.

6 Likes