The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

Thanks. I really should have just moved my curser on the portrait before making a post about it. :crazy_face:

1 Like

And why exactly would they want to track you? Do you have this hero mentality that the WoW revolves around you?

if we had a pinned tag, that would be great because we really need it for this post here as it gets lost in the snow a lot with the topic being busy lol

1 Like

I wish that people would actually take these words more seriously rather than using them as hyperbole for attention.

I implore you to show me a single case of either of those things in recent times. If true, you have tools at hand to stop it today. I personally haven’t seen anything even rising near that bar, but if I missed it please correct me. I will report the offenders as well to try to stop the behavior towards you. Nobody should have to put up with that, and I will help you as much as possible. :+1:

2 Likes

Not me but others.

You asked how and I’ve presented it as such.

1 Like

if you’re going to quote it atleast do the whole quote and not what you only want to see :wink:

6 Likes

no i quoted directly where the guy was talking about the whole thing… you really need to stop jumping the gun and assuming things please

1 Like

There is so much support here for b-tags, it’s amazing. Harassment and stalking an issue for you? B-tags make it easy to put an entire account on ignore and you no longer have to worry! It’s a superior system and since harassment and stalking is such an issue for the anti’s, it’s great to see that, even though they don’t want to admit it, they’re actually providing support for b-tags :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting to see how you can be stalked or harassed with them and since the anti-taggers can’t articulate in any coherent way how that happens, I look forward to being able to put their whole accounts on ignore!

Love the b-tag support. Thanks everyone!

15 Likes

Until they start tracking you through another account.

1 Like

Oh pretty sure you’re talking about yourself again. And here the thing about btag friends. If people are stalking you thru some1 else that’s just creepy and I dont believe people have enough time and care to follow around forum posters in game. If anything it’ll be the anti who do it. I personally have receive in-game mail and whispers from people that I’ve offended w/ just my character alone. Now if we remove the character name and just have btags guess what people wont know who my character name is or what sever I’m from :wink:

Know what we can do w/ that other account? Use the ignore function. Guess what that account is now on ignore and all his toons. What’s the guy gonna do? Buy another account so I can ignore again?

1 Like

Wonder which side continuously actually posts hyperbole for attention 14k+ posts thread btw, you and many of the pro btaggers liked that post.

2 Likes

Oh ok. ty
He’s a customer support blue. I’m guessing he’s not a dev.

1 Like

What did person B do to give away they’re person A?

1 Like

Again how paranoid are you to think people care about what do you do. Maybe delete all your account now while you can :wink:

4 Likes

I hope that when they implement b-tags, it goes a step further and when someone you’ve ignored replies, that it doesn’t even waste your time by letting you know.

Imgur

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it was something that supported b-tags one way or another :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for proving my point for me.

1 Like

That J person has ZERO clue how this forum works lmao.
Mods KNOW our ENTIRE accounts. They dont need Btags to see the ENTIRE account. That last statement they made in that quote is hilariously, ridiculously false.
if I swapped alts and violated the rules once on each, the mods KNOW is me on EVERY single alt lmao.

And as ive said before…IF there was a shred of integrity in all of this Id have signed onto the idea myself.
THEIR behavior, including following me around today to make irrelevant personal insults…yet again…proves that this forum can NOT be trusted with the responsibility of Btag information.
It would be better for us all if they could be…but they just cant.

And the irony there is off the frikkn hook. They have attacked, demeaned, insulted, derided, slandered and abased US perpetually in ALL of these threads on this topic for the mere sin of DISAGREEING with their arguments.
THAT alone confirms that they should NEVER be given a shred more of our account info…IN HERE. (no, I dont give two squats if its ‘public’ info…they clearly dont have it IN HERE, which is THE point)

What point? That you’re paranoid? Yup you’re welcome

2 Likes

This one not so long ago.

Odd how you missed it.

You know you still need to accept the friend request right?

1 Like