The Winter Queen has

man hands. The hands of a man. Discuss.

8 Likes

She is a divine being, so maybe she can have attributes of both sexes.

That’s all I got, my dude.

2 Likes

Better than the hands of an orc! Those hands smell like :poop:, please wash them sometime.

1 Like

Least she don’t got Yaoi hands like Reaper and Soldier

WQ’s face is big so of course her hand reflects that. Hands tend to be about as big as your face

1 Like

Why did I know this was coming :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t wows art style just have big hands in general? Why stop now?

2 Likes

Imagine the hands grasping me by the horns. Lifting me up to that face. Our eyes locked…

Closer and closer…

1 Like

I have man hands to slap you with.

/slap

3 Likes

maybe those are the feminine form for her type of being?

also choke me mommy

3 Likes

Jerry is that you? :slight_smile:

The Winter Queen actually slapped the Jailer into the Maw.

3 Likes

Good point - makes you wonder why she wears that big afterthought-looking collar…

1 Like

it’s cause she’s yas queen

1 Like

have you seen venthyr hands

1 Like

She’s probably really good at doing handywork, fixing things and gardening. Big, strong hands can be very useful!

2 Likes

Winter Queen has the worst voice acting in-game.

0 emotion, dull.

Don’t discuss, you know it to be true.

1 Like

Well you know what they say about big hands right?

Big hands means you can grasp more things as compared to someone with smaller hands due to the increased mass of your hands.

1 Like

The disgust in her voice when she called Ysera her sisters pet says otherwise. That scene legit made me worry she was gonna sacrifice Ysera to help the groves.

Anytime I encounter The Winter Queen in DnD games she’s very similar. I remember my Tiefling got to have a bit of tea with her once that was nice. Intimidating but nice.

4 Likes

No need to discuss, because you are 100% correct. I saw the vid and was like, those are manly hands.

If she can palm a basketball, they’re manly hands… just saying.

The hands on many Warcraft humanoid 3d models have large hands it is a preferred way to stylize the model I think.