The Winter Queen has

whenever you go raid, you get big. maybe she’s the power broker

They wear big gloves.

I mean she is like 27 feet tall. Even with dainty hands for her size she could probably palm a beach ball.

1 Like

Makes sense, she is the queen of the unhappy court afterall (Night Fae seem to be based around the Celtic courts of Faeries, which were divided by the seasons with the summer/spring court being warm and cheerful, the winter and autumnal court being cold and dark.)

Eh, she seemed happy when things were fine in Ardenweald.

1 Like

That’s true, and while it is called the “Winter, unhappy, unholy” court; the Winter court of Celtic European folklore is actually just as capable of jokes and exuberance as the Summer court, it’s just more inclined more often than not to be colder and more stoic on average.

I agree.

2 Likes

The Winter “”“queen”""

I just basically explain that the winter queen is a introvert lol. While a deity like Elune is sooooooooooorta more extrovert but given that she’s also distant means she has her introvert moments too.

Kinda reminds me of the uh. How does it go. The Triple Goddess I believe. Neopagan thing. You got The Maiden, The Mother and The Crone. Each is a part of a womans life and can be used with the cycles of the moon as well.

My buddy Count Jackula made a video actually related to this when he was talking about the revenge part of I Spit On Your Grave. The woman in the movie kinda goes thru the whole thing of that triple goddess cycle. But I’m tired and rambling. My brain feels like its made of tired pudding so I can’t get the words right

1 Like

That would of been sweet if the queen was an old crone sometimes like when the drought was bad at the start, or when the sigil is stolen.

Blizzard has never been able to do good hands. Men have no wrists and fingers like sausages. Women have normal sized man hands.

Winter Queen - Man Hands
Jailor - Captain Nipples
Denathrius - Goth Night Elf
Primus - Coke Nail and very very swollen nose
Arbiter - A bad Lady of Pain cosplay
Elune - Mated with at least one Deer, possibly more

I present to you your pantheon ladies and gentlemen…

1 Like

Would have looked really stupid if WQ is 20 feet tall and when they showed them holding hands they had the same size hands.

I still don’t understand why she’s called the “Winter” Queen.

This is the afterlife. There are no seasons.

Her model is most likely based on the night elf model, and people have been saying that about female nelves since the beginning.

cough cough, hides in Goldshire as a giant deer to avoid Elune

Winter is often used as a metaphor for death, it also has origins in taking inspiration from the Celtic courts of Fae.

1 Like

Cause its blizzard art style. They love making big hand. Look at Venthyr, Troll, orc,

I think you stole my observation! :wink:

Its a metaphor for the rebirth. Look a winter plant are dying. But at the end of it they are reborn in Spring. But Winter need to mend for them while spring is coming

1 Like

No where does it say she is a woman or female? Remember many drag queens have the hands of a man. I can see several queens coming down the runway in her outfits on RPGR. Sharon Needles or Raja come to mind.