Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

Thank you for bringing it back. I still may wait until pre-patch when they nerf leveling xp and I can stay in CT until 60 so I can skip SL on the rest of my alts. :wink:

This 100%
Why take a chance that people won’t have 60s ready for DF launch? All that will do is throw some sales away.

Yes!!!
Thank you for bringing this back.

2 Likes

Nice. Plan to level my Pandaren Death Knight at long last.

I shall call him… Bearison.

5 Likes

Huh. Wish it started today, have a maldraxxi hunter I want to finish leveling so I can get started on Stitchcrafters and Unity for the last time.

But if I wait, I lose a week of time.

What do you care. I have 12 60s. You’re posting from a Male Human Paladin.

1 Like

So hold off a little then bring it back, … ok.
Well at least I’ll have something to do for the remainder of my sub time.

“I have all level 60s”

Is replying from a level 15 Fox

3 Likes

Worst attempt at an undercover-brag ever

3 Likes

When the levelling changes go live in DF, this buff will seem like a drop in the bucket.

40 to 60 is going to fly by.

lolol why would someone lie about this.

Nice! I have a few alts sitting around 50-53 that I needed a reason to run them through SL, so this will be good. :smiley:

1 Like

any news on when will shadowlands be part of dragonflight for those who don’t have it?

1 Like

You’ll have to do the campaign in each SL zone before you can do “Threads of Fate” which most likely means you’ll be level 60 for a time.
With out the buff you may end up just short of 60 so you’ll have to do some side quests.

1 Like

This is false.

You only need to level to 60 to do threads of fate.

1 Like

3 Likes

Conviniently I will have about a month off work. Sound like a perfect time to dust off alts.

2 Likes

Did they change it to where you’re first toon doesn’t need to do the campaign to open up threads of fate? Because he hasn’t yet.
And how do you get your first toon to level 60? Just quests and bonus objectives or dungeons?

1 Like

Would love to see this on WOTLK classic. Id rather level up some more alts on that until DF launch.

1 Like