Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

Not really. I recognize I won’t be playing DF more than a month. Blizzard doesn’t put out the quality they used to and I love freshes. That’s why I play wow. I’ll be onto the next season of mastery or whatever else. But the fresh isn’t worth it if I’m not on par with the rest of the community and able to take part.

Of course, this could be remedied, as well, with the launch of a fresh server. But I doubt they still do that in retail.

2 Likes

Can we get this buff now rather than waiting a few days for it Blizz?

6 Likes

You can have them all on the opposite faction :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

You have a 60 warlock. Seems like you’re already ready for DF launch. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nvm, I noticed it’s a Classic toon.

3 Likes

Neat. Been wanting to do an alt for a bit.

2 Likes

Well it’s a classic 60. I only have 50s for retail. Leveled a few up in prep for prepatch. But without a buff, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get at least one to 60. Maybe with the level squish. Time will tell I suppose. I just think it makes more sense to extend this buff through the pre patch. I can’t think of a reason not to. And at worse, neglecting this will lead me to skip DF. I hear leveling shadowlands is a pain.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks!

2 Likes

Honestly, if you love freshes like it seems you do, just power through SL without the buff and get a 60 ready. It sucks, but it won’t take that long if you focus on a single character just for DF launch.

2 Likes

Yeah I plan on trying, and maybe it will be no problem. I’m not used to retail, but leveling the 50s was pretty quick. Hopefully I can be ready for DF. I just don’t have the experience with retail, and zero with SL to even know. So it’d be some great insurance to just have the buff extended. IDK, guess I’ll see.

Side note: I don’t have Shadowlands – So I won’t be able to start on level 51 until prepatch. Which is why I hope the buff is extended through prepatch. I’m already capped at 50 and unwilling to purchase SL for less than a month. THEN have to buy DF. Like I just want to be prepped for DF.

1 Like

Prepatch is going to nerf leveling by a lot (I’ve heard 70% or so), so even if the buff goes away it’ll still be extremely quick to level to 60.

5 Likes

That’s what I hear. Hope it’s enough.

1 Like

Nice! Makes me wish I had a character slot for a new alt. 50 character slots is so 18 years ago.

4 Likes

YES! Was just itching to finish leveling the last couple classes to 60. Get hype!

2 Likes

LOL. So you removed it (for no reason) and brought it back, likely because most people like myself have stopped bothering to play right now. I have so many characters I left at level 50 because I can’t stomach Shadowlands anymore, sadly I wont come back for this buff because I would have to still do Shadowlands. I’m waiting for the Chromie time. Now if you include up to 60 in the Chromie time right now, I will start alt leveling again.

8 Likes

This would be ideal and create more sales for DF.

1 Like

Ready how? Expansions are basically hard resets in terms of power.

1 Like

Good job, I think fast leveling is fun.

2 Likes

I want to be able to take a shadowpriest, or a hunter, or lock to the new zone and start leveling there on day one of the expansion. I want to be 60 the day of expansion launch.

1 Like

Only thing I have a problem is that XP buff for wrath classic went on until launch whereas this XP buff goes until pre patch? Why not keep it to Nov 28th?

4 Likes

You’re posting from a level 15 Warlock.

3 Likes