The War Within Pathfinding

Hello,
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Will there be an grindy pathfinder type gameplay required on day 1 to fly in TWW.
I just need to know before I purchase.
thank you.

2 Likes

There’ll be a pathfinder but it isn’t what I’d consider grindy.

Reach the maximum level, 80
Explore each of the zones in Khaz Algar
Complete The War Within story campaign
6 Likes

It is grindy…if you want to use TBC normal flying …see we have to wait and do things we would normally do but we have to wait to us TBC flying…were as Dragon Flying you can do right off day TWW goes live…screw the disabled players that have issues with dragon flying…we have to wait and plug though as best as we can and take longer and harder before we can get back our TBC normal flying…

10 Likes

No, but of course this is highly subjective and after all this is GD.

2 Likes

Again, with this false narrative have you been on the beta and traverse the war within zones? I’ll bet not because unlike the dragonflight zones the war within zones are ground mount friendly as heck.

9 Likes

The sheer fact it still exists sucks. Pathfinder should have died many MANY years ago. It’s one of the few truly stubborn moves they’re still pulling for some reason.

13 Likes

Look, todays version is a lot less tedious versus all the other ones that have existed.

1 Like

Its just a greasy gimmick to prolongs subs. But it probably drove away more subs than it saved.

16 Likes

Bait thread and OP.
You knew what was required already. :smirk:

5 Likes

Nah, just basic story completion. Nothing grindy about that.

5 Likes

It’s not at all. There is no rep. It’s the base leveling zones only to do the campaign and explore.

8 Likes

Just one expansion ago we were literally at the height of tedium in wow.

2 Likes

Dragonflight wasn’t and TWW is not so you can’t really complain.

So because DF was good but still restricted regular flying for a year and an expansion that hasn’t come out yet still restricts regular flying (though not as much), that should just nullify any and all complaints?

I won’t stop voicing my opinion until dragon riding and regular flying are released at the beginning and pathfinder is dead and buried.

Also there’s going to be extra added tedium with that stupid 5 second cast to toggle between. No reason in the world to have a cast time on that toggle. None.

10 Likes

Despite your low post count that still tells me that you are a valued member of the community. This is because you are using your thinking cap and are willing to go beyond the scope of the subject for greater understanding. Well done and I commend you for your honesty and integrity.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

this is my favorite design update for pathfinding. explore the zones and complete the campaign. done!

well done, team blizz.

Punishing players that like TBC flying doesn’t make sense.

Punishing players with a toggle that like both TBC normal flying an Dr doesn’t make sense either.

:thinking:

4 Likes

Not one thing about it is grindy. Its super easy to hit max level, explore all the zones and to complete the main quest line in each zone. And it can be done rather quickly.

The restrictions on switching between the two is the biggest L that BlizZard is under taking right now alongside another patchfinder requirement. It is like compounded one mistake on top of another.

4 Likes

lol…given Ive got three of the four responders to your post blocked…and given the context of what youve posted, Im guessing theyre all razzing you for what you said lol

yeah, its pretty clear this PF crap is ONLY affecting those who have trouble with dragonriding and no one else, which is disgusting enough…but then to have your own fellow players attacking, insulting and demeaning lesser abled players just takes the disgust factor to even lower disgusting depths.

3 Likes