The War Within Now Live, WoWCast, Enhanced L70 Boost Refresh, and more!

The War Within Now Live, WoWCast, Enhanced L70 Boost Refresh, and more!

This Week in WoW (TWiW) delivers the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

1 Like

Thank you for the early access! This has been a very successful launch! Please continue to offer early access with every release!

3 Likes

Please don’t! I’ll continue to not buy it.

13 Likes

I’ll continue to buy it for all of my accounts to make up for you!

2 Likes

Corporate simps are the worst.

I’ve been here since Vanilla and I’d rather quit for good if this becomes the norm, because I hate it.

Power to those of you that love it, can’t wait for the company to fleece you out of more cash somehow.

You’re not a player, you’re a happy piggy bank. Investors will love you.

There’s no shortage of good game devs out there.

19 Likes

Well I thought you were being genuine but there you have it; someone looking to rustle up drama. Well look elsewhere, not continuing to engage.

I don’t support paying early access in any game, never have, never will, and you won’t change my mind. Enjoy your trolling.

5 Likes

You’re all talk. If you were going to quit you would have :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I already have, multiple times lol.

Whenever a new game is on the block, I’m over there instead of WoW.

I’m at work rn, on lunch break, reading about TWW stuff and chilling on the forums as I do.

Bending over for corporate is something I’ll never, ever do.

Always paid the bare minimum I can to play this game and that’ll never change- Blizzard doesn’t deserve more.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling. This has been the smoothest expansion launch ever. It’s so nice not having everyone bogging down the servers

And yet you’re still here, posting, on an active account :tada::partying_face:

It’s better than spending extra on a game that i’mma be bored with within the month.

Why speed that up for $40, being impulsive and stupid?

Seasonal stuff, the real content, isn’t coming for like another 2 weeks.

1 Like

It’s an MMO.

If that’s an issue, you shouldn’t be here.

3 Likes

/sad we can’t report blue posts for trolling like we were able to do with every other EA spam thread.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Blizzard for allowing me to give you $90 + tip + tax. Eternally grateful!

5 Likes

You’re missing the point. I like being around good, hard working people.

3 Likes

Lol, as if people who put an extra $40 into World of Warcraft, the McDonald’s of gaming, are millionaires or something.

3 Likes

the war within the forums

4 Likes

The abbreviation TWiW is an abomination

4 Likes

While I’m not going to thank Blizz for locking EA behind a paywall, this lauch has been shockingly stable. No bugged quests, almost no lag, everything works (so far), no constant restarts. I was expecting to have to deal with ALL of those at some point and yet I’ve had to deal with none of it. So props on that front, at least.

4 Likes