The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

Yeah, i read that too. I haven’t done it yet but that’s so wrong. I can’t recall Blizzard EVER doing that in the past. Maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

It’s like hey congrats on doing this fight you were never planning on doing again but just do it again anyway at the same ilvl to get the stuff you were supposed to get the fist time. I have the achiev, I even put in a ticket where it was responded to that they were working on a fix. This isn’t a fix for people who didn’t get their stuff. This kind of thing legit makes me want to log off forever. Yea, I’m mad.

1 Like

agreed. This has to be the worst expansion in WoW history. The bugs and non-stop updates are horrible.

I guess Blizzard really doesn’t care anymore.

SMH

1 Like

Stop destroying arcane because you guys have to force your terrible game play on players, thanks

What?! Why?? Dude this game really needs campfire chat. Every hot fix Ive seen so far this expansion is another gut punch and I need a human to elaborate decisions like these.

If we’re getting too strong too fast just say that then, cause I KNOW this change isn’t from feedback.

2 Likes

Fix weeklies not resetting.

1 Like

How about fixing weekly quest reset…

2 Likes

Fix weekly reset boxes not giving keys. Coffer keys are a core feature of this expansion.

I have made several tickets with no help at all except some ai responses. No, wowhead cannot help me.

Will I ever be able to play my Alliance main on Dethecus? All my other characters work as they should, but I always get a disconnect from the server after loading and just before the point where we normally see the character in the world, ready to play. He’s stuck in Silithus, probably has to start talking to Jaina and Thrall (?) to start everything and go to the island, but it’s been several weeks now with no joy, and none of the troubleshooting steps have solved the issue, nor has nuking my installation and reinstalling.

1 Like

Revert the Outlaw nerfs. K-Thanks.

After 4, they stop giving them its in the details. You can get 4 each week from coffers. And then you have to farm fragments.

ROFL. This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen Blizz do, and I haven’t even completed the Let Me Solo Him achievement yet, no skin in the game here.

“Hey, we know our game had a bug where you did not receive the reward for a fight/achievement in which you finished. It’s okay, we fixed it. Please go in and defeat the guy again. Oh, by the way, we nerfed Brann’s damage since then and made it far more difficult.”

“Hi sir, this is the DMV. We know you passed the driving test but never got your license because of our error. It’s okay, we fixed the error but we need you to complete the driving test again. By the way, we decreased the effectiveness of the breaks in your car and we are going to have other drivers road raging against you during your new test.”

3 Likes

THIS!!! THIS!!! OMG :joy: :joy_cat: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

September 19, 2024

Delves

• Fixed an issue where disconnecting or logging off in a bountiful delve would fail to spawn the bountiful chest upon later completing the delve.
  • Concoction: Kiss of Death now requires players administering the antidote to jump instead of using the trinket again.
  • Earthcrawl Mines
    • Rail Carts will no longer affect player pets.

Dungeons and Raids

• Necrotic Wake
    • Addressed an issue where Stichflesh’s Creation’s Meat Hook can affect unintended units.
  • Nerub-ar Palace
    • Queen Ansurek
      • Infest will no longer fail to cast if the Queen’s target dies during the cast sequence.

Events

• Resolved an issue where the map tooltip for the Theater Troupe event was displaying incorrect information about the current play.

Items and Rewards

• Spymaster’s Web active effect is now removed upon starting an encounter or Mythic+ dungeon.
  • Treacherous Transmitter shared cooldown increased to 30 seconds.

Player versus Player

• Resolved an issue that prevented Battleground Blitz from granting progress towards the Vicious Skyflayer mount.

Quests

• Players will no longer be blocked from completing “A Shot at the Top” if they engage Abductor Arzda from too far a distance.
  • Fixed an issue causing credit to not be granted to players in raid groups during certain Worldsoul weekly wrapper quests.
  • The Coreway Repair Rig in the “Coreway Maintenance Request” World Quest now properly transitions into flight mode, allowing it to fly down the Coreway.
  • “Hallowfall Fishing Derby” can now be completed on multiple characters, awarding 3 Mereldar Derby Marks.
  • “Klaskin’s Great Escape” wrap-up events should no longer block players who wander off without watching the resolution of Klaskin and his wife.
  • The quests that lead to story mode for Nerub-ar Palace should now display on the zone map if players have ‘Local Story’ enabled in their map filters.
1 Like

Neat change :slight_smile:

Hopefully this doesn’t bug out and affects Saturday with our 1st character only getting 3 marks instead of 25.

what now?! well that makes the trinket unusable…lol

1 Like

Still no mention of guild bank and war bank item restoration

2 Likes

Yeah, I did it in early access and the spore it’s not only chased you from miles away. They also could explode over and over on you.

The worst part was they could move while they were building the explosion up. So if you didn’t have some kind of speed/movement/jump ability they would stay on top of you and explode while you tried to run out. Was impossible to get away.

I didn’t go back for a week. Thankfully they had been nerfed a little by then.

Still zero acknowledgement on the weeklies not resetting. Instead, lets make a gimmicky trinket more gimmicky! YEAH! Oh and the fishing derby, Cant forget that. Dont want players falling behind.

2 Likes

This is how corporate entities work with PR.

When they’re radio silent it means they intentionally decided it’s better to be radio silent on the matter than a simple “Whoopsie we didn’t see that” implication.

Which implies people are gonna have to eat the L as data most likely got lost. If they had good news they would have shared it, according to the simple rules of PR realpolitik.

1 Like