The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

confused fox noises

Why did you reply to me with that?

i dont mean to be cringe but
i hear arcane i say… Ooooh the Misery :dracthyr_cry_animated:

The absolute last thing we need here is a nerf of any kind, let alone a 5% nerf. I speak for all Priests when I say what we really need is more MOBILITY in play… Mind Flay could be moved from a channeled spell into a mobile tethered spell easily, and that would help a TON in giving us more cast in motion ability.

Also, in general Priests need a better “oh crap” button. I remember when Leap of Faith was were you could basically “blink” yourself out of trouble, instead of “pulling” someone to you; you could talent it in either way. We need that back! Keeping Leap of Faith as is but perhaps adding back in the artifact talent of Trust in the Light to also have that “blink” effect, giving both options of healing your target or yourself for 5% over 6 sec.

We just need more mobility in general…

~ Dani

1 Like

Rogues Deathstalker mark still only applies if a target is your active target. If you use action targeting or another target like a dead one is still targeted and you attack a new target and its not your ACTIVE target it wont apply.

Its annoying if you are quickley trying to kill mobs and so on.

1 Like

I have a bad idea to share.

What if, for about a week or so, feral druids were seriously way over powered?

I wonder how many druids would spec into feral and if I’d be surrounded by a sea of cats.
Cats for miles and miles.

It’d be glorious. Feral gets to shine for about a week or two.
Would be wonderful and hilarious and I don’t even play this spec but I think I’d love that.

Ty all for the updates. Be well.

now you know how unholy dk’s feel all the time. buff us and then nerf the crap outta us. lol

So when is ret getting nerfed?

:roll_eyes:

I think you need to buff Rage-Filled Idol. I can still do t8 delves easier on tank alts than my healer main. This idol is supposed to make up for you being a healer, but a tank alt even of a lower ilvl can pull more mobs at once and doesn’t have to spend as much time kiting or healing themselves.

Healers take more damage and spend more time kiting or healing themselves. They also spend more globals healing Brann because of this idol, yet it doesn’t seem to make him do enough additional damage to compensate for all of that.

Also, that idol is horrible when you get the double health buff in delves. It does substantially more damage to him because it’s a % based health degen, but he’s not doing anymore damage. You just spend twice as much time healing him.

We really need an update on the missing items from guild and war banks that have been an issue since the prepatch.

1 Like

September 18, 2024

Achievements

• Fixed an issue where the cosmetic rewards for Nemesis and Let Me Solo Him were not delivered upon defeating Zek’vir. Those that have not received their rewards are able to obtain them by re-defeating Zek’vir on any difficulty.
  • The First Echo, A Series of Echoes, and Many Echoes are now credited to players in raid groups.

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Exterminate aura now has a 30-second duration and is now cleared at the start of raid encounters Mythic+ dungeons.
  • Hunter
    • Raptor Strikes and Mongoose Bites empowered by Merciless Blows should no longer cleave to stealthed or breakable crowd-controlled enemies.
  • Priest
    • Holy
      • Archon: Fixed an issue causing Resonant Energy and Shock Pulse to not stack properly when Halo is cast by multiple Priests.
  • Mage
    • Frostfire: Fixed an issue that caused Frostfire Bolt to not deal its damage if its missile lands on targets out of line of sight.
    • Hyperthermia will now guarantee Heating Up, Hot Streak, and critical strikes when casting Flamestrike.
    • Icy Veins no longer consumes Ice Floes.
    • Living Bomb can no longer hit or spread to dead targets.
    • Living Bomb’s explosion will no longer damage breakable crowd-controlled targets.
    • Living Bomb will prefer being applied to targets not in breakable crowd control.
    • Fixed an issue that allowed Arcane Mages to generate 2 Spellfire Spheres at once.
    • Burden of Power can no longer be instantly consumed by the Arcane Blast that proc’d it.

Delves

• Fixed an issue where learning Relicblood of Zekvir would prevent other curios from dropping.
  • Fixed an issue where Reno Jackson could become uninteractible if hit by a Sporbit’s explosion.
  • Kobold Delves
    • Resolved an issue where the Enchanted Candle or Air Totem could despawn upon picking it up.
  • Fungal Folly
    • Kasthrik will no longer lie to you when you successfully complete his puzzle.
  • Skittering Breach
    • Adjusted Light Dash to feel more responsive in the Shadow Realm variant. The distance Light Dash will go is shorter, but the cooldown to use each charge is faster.
    • Light Dash should hit Grasping Shadow’s even if the player is a few feet above it.

Dungeons

• Grim Batol
    • Addressed an issue where Forgemaster Throngus’ Molten Pool visual can fail to appear on stairs.
  • Mists of Tirna Scithe
    • Tred’ova’s selection circle now correctly matches the range it can be attacked from.

Events

• Resolved an issue where the map tooltip for the Theater Troupe event was displaying incorrect information about the current play.

Items and Rewards

• Necrotic Wake Challenger’s Cache now correctly awards Crests.
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent alts from getting a valorstone discount from a main character’s high weapon item level in some circumstances.
  • Addressed an issue preventing some Veteran world equipment from being able to convert to Tier.
  • Fateweaved Needle and Fateweaved Mallet no longer scale with Haste.
  • Tanks are now ineligible for Need rolls on melee damage trinkets such as Skyterrors’s Corrosive Organ and Void Reaper’s Contract. Tanks will no longer find them in their Great Vaults without switching to an appropriate damage loot specialization.

Player versus Player

• Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue causing Tormented Crescendo procs to remove Stealth from nearby enemies.

Professions

• Alchemy
    • Fixed a bug that caused Algari Alchemist Stone to offer substantially less primary stat on proc than intended.

Quests

• Inscription contracts for additional reputation from World Quests should now properly function with Skyriding World Quests in Khaz Algar.
  • Bags of Seeds now drop more often on the quest “Seeds of Salvation” in Hallowfall.

User Interface

• The battle pet Mister Muskoxeles now appears properly in Collections.

Thanks for taking the servers down

3 Likes

None of this helps when you don’t reset my weeklys.

3 Likes

Ah, the BiS trinket WoWHead is recommending for guardian druid?
Void Reaper’s Contract.

That trinket?

Your devs should talk to wowhead writers or maybe rework things.

They have it pasted on https://www.wowhead.com/guide/classes/druid/guardian/bis-gear telling all bear mains to roll for it.

4 Likes

Is THAT why I’ve been unable to find a single upgrade for any curio? Here I thought I was just supremely unlucky and haven’t been relying on Brann at all.

Thank you :smiley:

just cos its bis doesnt mean it should be on the tank loot table, wowhead can put whatever they want in those bis guides, yes they are accurate but the only reason why that trink is bis is because there isnt a better tank allocated trinket and thats just bad design via blizz

blizz need to steer away from tanks doing as much dmg as dps are in some cases and give them better dmg mitigation trinks + increased threat on ability usuage

1 Like

god damn this game is trash lmao

2 Likes

Maybe Blizzard should contract out balancing to those that know how to do it, e.g. Wowhead!

Are you freaking kidding me??? This is absolutely unacceptable. It took me 90 mins to kill that stupid thing and I got nothing at the end. Everyone who has the achiev should get whatever was supposed to be in it. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes