The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

FFXIV’s devs have no idea why people despise the story of Dawntrail and think it’s because it wasn’t ‘epic’ enough.

1 Like

A story being mid isn’t the same as content that was advertised constantly being bricked overnight. It’s off topic anyway.

2 Likes

I just wiped 3 times with different groups. Cant do it right now because the burst literally takes out any caster. Pop bubbles and that gets you through first ability til oh wait 15 seconds later the mob with insane health is doing it again. All of us rocking 590+ gear and cant do it. Spore in fungul folly? one shots a 600 geared tank lmao like I was like omg if it one shots a tank what does that mean for anyone else lol

4 Likes

wake someone up to REVERT THIS HOTFIX TONIGHT. Completely undo it, revert to the previous build. Again, even ignoring the fact that a lot of the intended changes are questionable and would spark angry feedback, this hotfix clearly unintentionally broke something with delves and they are now completely unplayable.

16 Likes

Story has nothing to do with gameplay, what they did for their dungeons and combat was way better than the snoozefest that was EW combat.

Cries in moonkin with my 1 min Solar beam.

4 Likes

Killed the only content that was actually enjoyable and I was having fun. Yo this was the first time since legion that I had like full on convos with the parties again running them and us talking about the game and lore and stuff and having fun while gearing. 3 wipes into these since the hotfix and everyone is toxic again, salty, pissed, and leaving. lol spores in fungul folly one shot a 600 iLvl tank lol sooo what chance does any one below that health and armor have? lol

9 Likes

What a clown show - a hotfix for broken scaling that breaks more than it fixes.

GG Blizzard.

4 Likes

Where is the “we hear you” and “we’re listening” response?

3 Likes

Oh this is all so to make sure everyone enjoys the game and by everyone the small percentage of M+ speed runners and world first groups just them and nobody else. You know they keep the game afloat.

2 Likes

Was actually becoming interested in delves, but I’ll just skip now. Ive got better things ti do than waste time being miserable slogging through poor tuning.

6 Likes

Its coming followed by “so were scaling the gear drops down in delves prior to 8 and decreasing the drop rate of transmog items, were also going to add a timer and if it runs out you dont get as good gear, and hmm so were now delves will take you to a waiting room for M+ ques cause they are the same thing now”

1 Like

The delve changes are absolutely awful…wont be doing those any more…gg blizz for doing the opposite you said you were with the delves.

8 Likes

The hotfix must’ve broken their auto response

3 Likes

The first week of Torghast was some of the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW. Then they gutted it and it meant nothing the rest of SL. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s going to happen to Delves. They will trivialize them and go on to the next thing.

3 Likes

I’m really hoping this is a mistake and whoever screwed the code up gets put somewhere they can’t hurt players’ fun anymore.

2 Likes

Oh but that was the goal if its not M+ why would it need to be in the game. Theres tons of world content to do! like the WQ dropping 540 gear lol I mean you cant do anything with it but think of the MOGS lol

1 Like

more like whosever turn it is to answer is reading these and going “not my code not my problem I got 30 minutes before shift change” haha

Man the Jailer was right lmao we did not survive what was to come hahaha we thought he meant dragonflight but nope this was what he saw.

RIP Delves, Sep 10th 2024 - Sep 12th 2024. You were taken from us too soon and didn’t get a chance to shine. You will be missed, unlike Torghast, at least that was bad from the beginning.

6 Likes