The War Within Hotfixes - September 18

Still, no fix for the low item level that is given in normal dungeon at level 80 when the item level requirements for heroic is 567 and yet normal is still giving 554 with no way to upgrade.

2 Likes

Fate Weaver gear from delves is still turning into ilvl 350 crap instead of ilvl 603…

No fix for the special tailoring cloth not dropping? (duskweave and dawnweave) It’s been almost a week.

6 Likes

Hopefully a fix for the Darkened Arathi Attire is coming soon, because a once per player chest that may or may not contain the tabard, shoulders or cape and if it doesn’t you’re screwed if you don’t have another level 80 to open chests is really not a fun idea.

Finally

Is there just no way to have them reset with the daily reset?

2 Likes

Except this isn’t fixed, I’ve ran this with my friends for Nightfall sanctum and not only did we kill everything in the entire delve, it said 2/3 Zekvir groups weren’t encountered with the shadows just floating above nothing and when the delve completed we didn’t even get to use our keys on the bountiful chest and the delve no longer let us try it on a bountiful difficulty.

" * Fixed an issue causing some trinkets to drop for the wrong specialization in Delves."

Well this doesnt seem fixed yet. I just completed a t8 bounty and got a 610 everburning lantern on my rogue, after getting a 600 on a t6 earlier today. That’s both my delver’s bounties wasted so far.

Wait… is every class tier token in the raid intended to be bind on warband, with no regular tradeable-within-raid ones?

We’ve already had someone without a paladin/priest/lock get one of those last night, this’ll be horrible if that’s how tokens are intended to be handled. Especially on mythic.

No you have your normal loot roll for your character you are on and then you get a bonus roll for warband loot. 2 diff rolls.

That was certainly my understanding of how it was meant to be, but we did the normal raid ~20 hours ago and bind-on-warband tier was working properly (and not tradeable to others in the raid).

Meanwhile that patch note reads as if bind on pickup tokens (i.e. normal tradeable ones) are meant to be bind on warband.

I’m noticing people xp off’ing at lvl 80 now and grouping with their lvl 70 partner on purpose to stay lvl 70 now.

It seems people found a way around the fun detected patch blocking lvl 70 from xp offing.

We’re still waiting to hear if guild banks and war banks are “safe” to use without losing access to items. We’d also like to know when the previous items that we lost access to will be restored.

Yup. This has pretty much grind my gametime to a halt.

I shouldn’t be forced into grinding WQs, Delves, etc. and/or spending a TON of gold on multiple alts just to step foot in heroic dungeon finder. And very few M0 groups will take sub-570 ilvl players.

Considering mythic dungeons and the occasional raid are my endgame and pretty much the only thing I’m interested in…guess I’m taking a break.

Also still no fix for the various bugs in Dawnbreaker…some of which have been reported for months. Some classes can’t even use major CDs on last boss.

My excitement for this xpac is disappearing rapidly.

Can we get a bloody answer as to why you nerfed the cloth drops rates for Tailors? Even the ones that have maxed out cloth gathering?

2 Likes

It takes very little effort to get to 570. Even 590-600 rn. I think your experience is limited to yourself.

There are like 4 people doubling down and defending this to the death on the forums, often disingenuously (including you). Far more people, on the other hand, are complaining about it.

But sure, it’s “just me”.

I just can’t with you people sometimes lmao

1 Like

No mention of how the Charge Slicer recipe was hotfixed and moved from blades to haft.
and no compensation for those of us that already spent all their knowledge into blades to craft an axe, now i have no knowledge to craft another one.

Man it was nice actually having an actual rotation on Ret for once when Templar’s Hammer was up.
I think it also showed how much Herald needed a bit of tweaking because now that the ‘bug’ is fixed, I’m not getting the feeling I’m doing anything different than from pre 80.

“Fixed an issue causing some trinkets to drop for the wrong specialization in Delves.”

This isn’t fixed. I just got a ranged DPS only trinket on my Vengeance Demon Hunter using the.

1 Like

September 12, 2024

Delves

• Fixed a bug causing bosses to scale incorrectly with more players.
  • Increased the health scaling of enemies in Delves while grouped with other players.
  • Reduced the damage scaling of many enemy abilities in Delves while grouped with other players.
  • Adjusted enemy targeting preferences in Delves.
    • Developers’ notes: Our goal is to match the difficulty of solo and group play as much as possible in Delves. When looking at data on group delves, we noticed unexpectedly low combat times coupled with unexpectedly high lethality. We identified the root cause of this issue and corrected it. This fix will increase the health scaling of enemies per additional player present, but we are also reducing the damage scaling of many abilities to compensate.
  • Zekvir’s influence has grown stronger, introducing a new enemy variant in Delve Tier 8.
  • Fixed an issue where the health bar UI could fail to display values correctly in Zekvir’s Lair while in a group.
  • Revives Remaining has changed to Lives Remaining. Now any time a player dies, the counter is reduced (was any time a player releases spirit). In addition, reaching a checkpoint will now provide +1 life.
    • Developer’s note: This mechanic was proving to be confusing in its functionality, making it a mistake to release spirit when playing with certain compositions. This change should make the experience more consistent regardless of group size or makeup.
5 Likes