The War Within Hotfixes - September 18

I think we all saw these hotfixes coming. It’s too bad that the prevalence of targeted casts still makes delves a disproportionately rough experience for classes/specs with weaker crowd control kits. It’d be cool if casts were potentially more punishing, but avoidable to somewhat balance this out. I’d rather be stutter stepping on a caster to dodge stuff than being forced to eat casts on a class with an at-best 30-second interrupt cooldown lol

15 Likes

…correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t this just make Tier 8 Delves significantly harder for everyone else?

The issue was soloing them.

32 Likes

You guys changed far more than what is listed there. Tanks are suddenly getting hit for 20mill auto attacks and as solo DPS I can’t even scratch Zekvir anymore.

31 Likes

Worse than you think, tanks getting 1 shot in tier 5

15 Likes

We had a good thing going and you went and mucked it up, good job blizzard, don’t let players have fun. 10/10

22 Likes

Getting one shot with all my defensives up as a ilvl 601 warrior, delves ruined before they even had a chance to shine.

15 Likes

Undo this entire hotfix. Nothing that you guys “fixed” was broken. Revert the Brann changes.

29 Likes

Great job! Now I get hit for 20mil in a solo delve from a normal melee hit.

12 Likes

Holy hell Blizz yall ruined my night of doing delves with friends. Trash has more HP then a damn raid boss. The res was nice for those of us that take players of low skill with them… Now I will exclude people cuz im not doing crap to get no reward. Way to go blizz fixing what wasnt broken

13 Likes

Are you guys even trying?

22m melee hit from a mob in a level 8 solo.

What the hell is going on?

11 Likes

This hotfix is broken. Mobs are hitting for millions with normal melee and the scaling is insane. 30-50 million hp on some of these random mobs in here now, and they’re hitting like trucks.

How do you guys not TEST this stuff before pushing it live?

13 Likes

Craziest “hotfix” I’ve ever seen lmao

Phenomenal work as always

5 Likes

Yeah, I love that I got my delve bricked while I was fighting the last boss. Absolutely fantastic job, Blizzard.

5 Likes

Bad change with the lives counter. Plus just did a group tier 8 and these Zekvir’s Heralds npcs just steam rolled over us every time. Can’t even get them low health before they one shot my group.

2 Likes

Thanks blizzard. Love these sudden changes…

2 Likes

Please, can we get an actual proper feedback thread for delves. This system has so much potential but experience and enjoyment has been hindered because of bugs, tuning changes brann changes.

I like the system on paper it has so much potential but it needs help and feedback

14 Likes

Whelp… guess I got screwed because I was busy with work all week.

Feels bad to always punish people who are behind the curve.

19 Likes

Mirror Master Murkna Melee hit You 5,072,064 Physical. (16,918,730 Overkill). Tier 8.

7 Likes

You cannot be serious. T8 and above is already torture. You guys are not real, I refuse to believe any of the devs play this game.

36 Likes

Zekvir is completely broken as well; brann went from doing 500k-1m dps to actually not being able to do damage to the boss.

8 Likes