The War Within Hotfixes - August 23

I want the entire gameworld to level to max level. We will soon be able to level to 80. If I want to do my leveling there in Elwynn forest (or Durotar) it should in my opinion be fine.

1 Like

You want to spend 300g on something you’ll replace in the next…2 or 3 weeks? Go ahead lol

August 5, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• The Eternal Palace
    • Queen Azshara
      • Addressed an issue that prevented Aethanel and Cyranus from properly spawning during the encounter.

Items

• Fixed an issue that caused Weathered Northrend Sigil to activate when it wasn’t supposed to.

Player-characters

• Fixed an issue preventing Dracthyr from being able to successfully cast soar while swimming on the surface.
  • Fixed an issue with the Human racial No Place Like Home incorrectly gaining a charge in some situations.

Quests

• Players can properly progress through the Legion experience when selecting the Timewalking Campaign from Chromie.

Radiant Echoes Event

• Memories of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdom, and Northrend will now stack up to 100, and will no longer drop once you acquire its related Essence or have fully created the Band of Radiant Echoes.
  • Increased the scaling of Radiant Echo mini-bosses (e.g. Thorim).
  • Reduced the amount of credit needed to complete several interaction-based Radiant Echoes events (e.g. Lumber).
  • Dalaran Defender armor pieces with Champion track should now be eligible for conversion at the Revival Catalyst.
1 Like

these mini bosses take way to long now.

3 Likes

Fix the sylvanas fight in sanctum of domination please…

+1 request for fixing Sylvanas not doing mechanics and unkillable in sanctum. Been a couple weeks now please

And what about Elemental Blast still being bugged on enhacement with only 1 charge when it should be 2…

1 Like

Please please PLEASE fix Idol of C’thun. It’s been completely unusable since prepatch launched and it’s STILL broken on Beta.

1 Like

If it worked, yes, I would. Why does that bother you? And is 300g really that much to you?

They have some gold making guides out there if you need help.

Are the devs stupid? The bosses take WAY too long to take down with an average time of 8 - 10 minutes for the mini bosses.
Not mentioning that the main boss can take 15 - 20 minutes, far more than a boss raid.
What’s the point? Delaying people to level up fast?
Are you aware that we want fun and not doing chores?

Not mentionning that there is a scaling issu regarding rerolls under 70 as we have to rely on others better geared to just be able to survive.
I don’t have fully upgraded heirlooms so i can’t say for those who have them.

5 Likes

Blizz hasn’t figured out how to scale things ever since they came up with the idea to start messing with scaling back in the WoD prepatch.

Also, most of these hotfixes aren’t new. At least not the ones for the event. It’s weird though that it took until Monday to post them.

1 Like

Did I ever say I didn’t have gold? I just personally think it’s a waste of gold at this point. If you want to waste it, please by ask means, go ahead.

Besides, you can use your vault currency to do the same thing for free, if you don’t get any upgrades.

But I’ll repeat: if you want to spend gold needlessly, go right on ahead. I’m just perplexed as to why you’d bother. Have fun spending your gold.

Since we’re going around in circles, and this isn’t the topic of the thread, I’ll not respond anymore. Have a good prepatch.

I’m old, and I’m happy… everything is so rushed. There should be two servers, one for slower people and one for the go go go hurry up leggo people

2 Likes

That’s a lot of concern posting for someone that says they don’t care.

It didn’t make sense for the event necklaces to be excluded from setting upgrades. To you, it’s “pointless.” So if there is no reason TO do it, then why is it so important to make sure you CAN’T do it?

Also, with the three quests per account per day, after a few rotations no one is playing the event. I went to Northrend last night and saw maybe two others on at that time.

The previous rotation we had about 20 people taking on Thorim, wiped and reset twice before giving up.

Maybe it’s a population thing, but I think they’re just throwing levers trying to fix things quickly but they’ve made it so many don’t even care to try now. Myself included.

1 Like

I’m still having trouble with legion class hall quest :confused:

and your server would be dead

Still nothing about people having exalted reps reverted to neutral, locking them behind the rep walls to buy from vendors…

2 Likes

Still seeing a popup indicating that boosting a Highmountain Tauren will disqualify from the heritage armor. Is this accurate? Or just leftover?

That’s how I feel when running dubgeons for the first time or two…like, i want to expirience the story first before speed running everything.