The War Within Hotfixes - August 23

July 31, 2024

Classes

• Druid
    • Restoration
      • Fixed an issue that caused Mastery: Harmony to increase healing as if one additional stack was always present.

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Tindral Sageswift
      • Resolved an issue that caused Fire Beams to move in unintended directions.

Player-characters

• Summoning a mount now cancels Zen Flight.

Quests

• The Frostbrood Skytalon Dragon now does the correct amount of damage to Scarlet Crusaders for the Death Knight quest “An End to All Things”.
  • Players that are Time Traveling in Silithus should no longer teleport underneath the world when using the Teleportation Scroll while on “The War Within”.
  • Illidan Stormrage now sacrifices mages more efficiently during “Ravencrest’s Legacy”, allowing players to complete the scenario.
1 Like

That’s nice and all that characters will no longer be teleported under the world when using the scroll, but apparently you guys forgot to also fix all of the characters who’ve already been teleported under the world by using the scroll. :rofl: This fix does nothing for them!

Warlock health stones are still broken btw.

2 Likes

Any chance the pre-patch event timers could be changed from 90 mins to 30 mins.

3 Likes

When will the Devs fix the spam of guild achievements every 30 minutes? We’ve been getting the same guild achievements over and over such as “Diplomacy”

2 Likes

And Enhancement Elemental Blast fix comes when?

1 Like

Submit a ticket. The web unstuck service likely won’t work. I submitted a ticket and it was resolved within an hour or so.

Better hotfix the prepatch event timer, its not fun at all. Adding crests as rewards doesnt fix this at all. Every prepatch before this for many years has had constant things to do that were worth doing but this one we sit around for 90% of the time waiting for next one? How did this go live and stay this way for so long…fix it before it does lasting damage to subs right before a major expac please.

4 Likes

You don’t just have to sit around though? Your able to farm now of the material.

Granted. 99% of the mobs only granting 1 of the resource, while the bigger ones only provide 5… it’s kind of boring. I’m basically ignoring the prepatch event because it didn’t provide anything I want lol.

Which is to say this event is a bust. Especially when the mount is like 20k points. Why would I bother when the quest plus the kill only give like 2k. Ish. Each. I guess you could get the mount in about 10 days if the quest is daily.

The event isn’t interesting at all, though, I’ll agree with that.

1 Like

I Beta and alpha tested… pretended i was a new player and wanted to see what was broke. I submitted over 300 bug tickets on Warlock alone (Healthstones, Pet delays or simply not attacking, pets not moving around a single step of stairs, lots and lots of bugs)… Not one was ever addressed so I wonder, WTH was i even testing for if not one report was acknowledged or fixed. My reports were perfect too, not rants but with location, time, action taken, result, environment influences, etc.

I was alone in BETA wondering around and found similar events… they were hard to do and very enjoyable… i had hoped that’s what these would be, more small group or solo rather than being stuck on a map with bots spamming moonfire or instant cast classes leaping and charging and dotting everything. I have yet to see a single boss as they are dead and gone before i can dragon flight to the location.

The cynic in me believes that Blizz just makes note of bug reports during testing periods, but then doesn’t do anything about them until a certain threshold of reports is reached.

Unless it’s a positive bug. They’re on those before most players are even able to find out about them.

3 Likes

The broken Healthstones are not even listed in known issues.

It’s like either they don’t know despite our hundreds of bug reports, they don’t think that anyone who is too low level to have the less broken demonic ones is worth bothering with, or they think that logging out to start the cooldown is just fine.

1 Like

not until the 3rd week. next week is 60 mins, then 30.

dunno what you are talking about, mine plays just fine, Guild Bank working.

You came HERE to see?? Looks like it was just to complain. But yeah, try logging in, its been fun.

Yea, you’re the center of the universe too i bet. Fool. Keep lickin up those blizz booties and ignoring the plethora of posted (and blizz confirmed) issues. lol. some kids.

2 Likes

when are the old boa items that are now warbound items going to be mailable? you know like PET TOKENS

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you just put them into your Warbank? Save yourself the cost of mailing them.

August 1, 2024

Player-characters

• Priests will now automatically restart Shadowform after using Ride Along if Shadowform was enabled when they become a passenger.

Quests

• “The Lightforged” and “Heritage of the Lightforged” now correctly direct players to the Lightforged Beacon.

Radiant Echoes Event

• Updated the event so that now, after the zone boss is defeated, memories begin resurfacing again, repeating the event immediately.
  • The event now rotates between zones once each hour, and while the Radiant Echoes are active in a zone, they will remain up for the entire hour.
  • Increased earnings from scenarios and bosses, which now include flightstones and crests.
  • The event quest is now daily and account-bound (was weekly, per-character).
  • Dalaran Defender’s gear is now eligible to be upgraded at the Creation Catalyst.
6 Likes

I will now play your event. Thank you.

2 Likes