The War Within Hotfixes - August 23

Hate to be a bummer but every character I’ve ever boosted has gotten the heritage armor, and I’ve been buying boosts since the first time they offered them wit h part of the expac.

Every time I’d get a note telling me I wouldn’t get it, then I would log in and the quest was available.

1 Like

Since which xpac? DF? I bought boost on alts in Legion/BFA/SL on races that had heritage armor available, and this was never the case.

Literally since heritage armor was a thing. I also got them for race changes.

I’m honestly just glad I can race change to a goblin and do that questline.

Reading all the things broken by this prepatch is painfully demoralizing.

I keep getting kicked out of the game on my main and one alt. My other alt doesn’t get kicked from the game. Old achievements are popping up like…? I have repaired and updated, twice.

July 29, 2024

Classes

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue where Void Summoner was providing twice as much cooldown reduction than intended.
  • Shaman
    • Corrected an issue that was preventing the Skyfury buff from allowing melee attacks to gain extra Windfury swings.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue in Rated Battleground Blitz where the PvP item level was incorrectly scaling on Eye of the Storm.

Quests

• Fixed a bug preventing Ardenweald gardeners from looting the Wildseed of Regrowth in Queen’s Conservatory.
  • Players can now interact with the Wildseeds in the Queen’s Conservatory to complete “Tending to Wildseeds”.

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Adjusted the power levels of all Remix content to account for unintentionally increased difficulty with patch 11.0.0.
1 Like

Is there any update on addressing the other hopefully “Unintentionally increased difficulties” in Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands?

Or is this a subtle way of suggesting those changes were intentional?

7 Likes

yeah getting remix tuning but not tuning to the recent bfa and sl dungeons/raid tuning that came with prepatch scaling probably shouldve been just as much prio as remix scaling being fixed considering the mog changes alot of people are running that content more

3 Likes

Are they unaware that shadow priest is busted, with Idol of C’thun not dealing damage? Not to mention the plethora of other important bugs. But yeah, gardening in Ardenweald sounds like a good fix.

1 Like

Idol of C’Thun is already listed as a known issue and has been since the prepatch launched. It’s anyone’s guess why it’s taking so long to fix, especially since it’s not even a new talent.

Why was Remix adjusted but not Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands content? Were those expansions intentionally made more difficult in the prepatch? Because that doesn’t feel particularly good if so.

3 Likes

But what about Keys to the Kingdom Quest and it not spawning the locked barrel?

Hotfix in Weapon Arsenals.

I hope we are getting the broken rep situation fixed in remix before it’s too late, I would hate to miss out on the class armor sets because the rep rewards are bugged, and we can’t progress through the Landfall campaign anymore due to this timegate.

5 Likes

Last Hurrah is still bugged, it forces you to stick to the old awakened schedule rather than being able to pick the quest you want.

So are the Warbanks going to work anytime soon?

They are unaware , or just dont give a crap at all, about alot. They threatened to ban me for having open tickets in which they ping ponged their answers back and forth and drove me around in circles
for two days, and then, upon demanding to speak to a manager. After providing no resolve, after being not able to play for a complete week, that was their “loose” response to me.

I have all the logs, screenshots, even a video of the games broken terrible state.

But this is blizzard. A joke. And im sure they can even swing it to ban me from stating this is what they did , but frankly , i dont care anymore. The company treated me, and many of you like we were nothing for a week, without a word, without any form of acknowledgement to just how broken the game is.

Thats all.

3 Likes

Any word on Shadowlands and BFA. Being able to solo SL raids on heroic mode to suddenly being unable to solo on LFR mode is kind of breaking is it not?

July 30, 2024

Classes

• Hunter
    • Corrected an issue causing the application of Kill Zone’s debuff to interrupt casts and channels.

Dungeons and Raids

• Brackenhide Hollow
    • Addressed an issue where Treemouth was incorrectly dropping to 1 hp when Consuming.
    • Addressed an issue where Treemouth was not properly gaining Starving Frenzy when failing to consume someone in Mythic difficulty.

Quests

• Players can now complete “Others Call Me Duck Herder”.

I wonder if it’s hard or not to robotically post hotfix notes that have absolutely nothing to do with the issues players are most concerned about, while not commenting on those issues at all. :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Reps in regular retail are broken as well.

Have two exalted reps reset to neutral, and seen some others who have had the same happen with even more reps.

Extremely worried on whether this is getting fixed and reverted, because if not I’m not going to spend even more time getting them back to exalted when they can be messed up again in the future.

BLIZZARD PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE AND FIX REPUTATIONS.

Extreme time/effort sinks evaporated in seconds.