The War Within early access

All I know is this early access is a test. Yes, I know that you get additional perks for the higher tier purchase, but they’re simply trying to set a precedent for their game. In later expansions early access will become a stronger perk to purchase, they may even extend early access up to seven days to increase the value of the perk.

Thats not what I said.

You know thats not what I said.

We both also know that leveling spoilers arent that abundant.

People mostly disagree because people keep changing the definition of “winning” to something that has never been considered winning.

For example. This.

Do you have any lottery numbers? I could use those.

1 Like

But it is what you said. We both know that social media tailors the type of articles/videos/tweets you are bombarded with. Simply by opening your social media app, you’ll be hit with the latest news that is targeted for your viewing. And a lot of these news articles have titles that will spoil the story for you. Especially if we’re two days into launch day.

Cheeky, I know you’re trying to make a joke, but I’ve seen this happen on many other game franchises. it’s all about the money and that they see people buying into it. The will only push the envelope even more.

Then stop following social media outlets, influencers, etc that spoil the information.

You act like we dont already know the leveling story.

There are already wowhead articles with the quest/zone storylines. They are all marked “spoilers” and do not give out information in the title.

I have seen it not happen to many other gaming franchises.

It could easily just be the goal is to create a less congested opening launch.

1 Like

this is a damn ripoff, if I had known that only eic had it I wouldnt have bothered with pre purchase at all

That info was clearly stated on the store page if you bothered to read it.

1 Like