The War Within Alpha

A misty image of the gnomecorder back in the cemetery near Lakeshire rustles him awake. He snaps his fingers as he thinks to himself

“Aye! Could tha answer have been under me beard all this time?! I wonder if somebody back there, could hear me from this strange version of Pandaria, through one of those good ol’ reliable gnomish devices?”

(( I would help Norman retake Gnomeregan if Blizzard ever flooded IF with lava or the Kool Aid Man ever brought it down. ))

1 Like

I mean, Ironforge suffering damage like an earthquake or magma flow and then Blizzard using that as an excuse, with the Dark Irons using their connection to fire and stone to reshape and expand parts of the damaged sections into their type of structures, while any damages to the actual mountain could be used by the Wildhammers to build a new rookery onto and into the damaged mountain.

1 Like

You trust Blizzard to get it right?

I used to be annoyed that they often forget Gnomes were even in the game, let alone a playable race.

As time went by, I’m really glad they ignore us for the most part. Less chance they will mess up my favorite race.

4 Likes

Ha, NO.

/ten characters

3 Likes

Really if we want dark iron presence it’d be cool to leave ironforge the same and just add a sub-sub-basement where the dark irons live. Suits them to rule over the deepest, darkest dwarf holdings

1 Like

Soooo… the Arathi humans are literally just Scarlets with better funding and shall be treated as such, and all Chuds who like them should be put down like the rabid animals they are?

I think Blizzard should just completely do away with cities and force all of us to wander the roads and trails of Azeroth.

1 Like

Interesting stuff. I’d be keen to try a Dracthyr that could stay in visage form.