The War Within™: Updated Character Screen and Character Services

yeah its hot garbage.

11 Likes

As a minimum, can we at least have server names added to the search function? That’d be a nice start.

2 Likes

Search doesn’t work for Realm Names? How did that get missed?
Also needs a sort button, to sort by Realm, Faction, level, Class, and anything else important.

3 Likes

“Hot garbage” is actually an understatement.
They put time into appearance, and minimal into functionality.
Functionality is more important!

7 Likes

Hm, the video I watched indicated it would. I wonder if it’s a bug?

same here
/10char

Honestly, it’s like they have no concept of UX whatsoever.

1 Like

lol
/10char

Lol…warband bank…“the bank is being used by another member of your warband”

on every character Ive logged in with so far. :rofl:

What’s weird is I still have a realm button at the top but it means nothing… it will let you choose a different realm but the character list is the same.

My characters are all out of order, I am guessing based on something but I can’t tell. My number two character is now one I rarely play from a different server.

Why Blizz… why? Let me change it back or organize it. Please…

:cookie:

6 Likes

I need my toons to be listed by realm, this is not good. It doesn’t make any sense at all. Why would I want all my toons listed in one page? Why do you allow me to choose the realms, but not show only my toons on that realm.

This is annoying.

5 Likes

thats cause its disabled.

Use grammar, and real words please.

3 Likes

That’s much better, thank you for being a human adult.

i re4fuse to use grammer.

I see the dragon riding abilities also popup for any other mount…changing the actionbar as well!

There are, apparently, a handful of flying mounts this does not work with. And, apparently, they are grounded until it does.

But there is a toggle option for it. Sadly, it does not seem to be on a per mount basis.

Toggle? Where does that reside, if you don’t mind.

If I recall (it was late, and I only got 5 hours of sleeps), top middle of the mounts page. Think it’s also in the atrocious new spellbook. And I think it can also be added to the action bar.

1 Like