The Vocal Minority

Yet the audience score is much lower, blizzards BBB rating isnt even posted and they got an F along with valve. Those ratings are based uppon what the critic says, most of which who have not completed much of the game, it be like me watching a movie preview then saying it looked fantastic.

This isn’t the first time the critics cast their lot with blizzard, remember that diablo immortal fiasco when every blue checkmark on twitter came to their defense and ended up getting dragged by the non blue collective. Also why do old devs constantly disagree with the direction of the game, and i mean the devs that made this franchise have a leg to even stand on. Most of your critic reviews are also from when the game came out meaning they haven’t even done raids or much of anything. They leveled and said it was great.

That be like me buying a car, driving for 1 block and giving it a great review. Then to find out later customers had the issue of a faulty transmission after 1,000 miles.

We have seen this and done this all before…

its easy to imagine as there are countless games with much better visuals.

lots of players play with sound off and have background noise to drown out

people with WM would disagree heavily

i’d question what? What has been done here that wasnt in previous xpacs?

is it? were still early on, who would say at the end of the xpac they would replay it? most of the bfa players would refuse that xpac.

Yet the user ratings are lower most of which point out countless similar issues.

I like the expansion but I would never listen to reviewers for a game. Never.

1 Like

I can get that actually, rubbernecking these forums for me is actually more entertaining then the game right now.

It’s a great expansion so far. Blizzard have done a great job, and I hope they continue to do a great job.

I’ve never been on the “defending the game” side. Just try to be the voice of reason.

And I genuinely try to figure out why people think the way they do.

Like, if I didn’t like something, I’d stop giving them my money. Why would I spend money on something I don’t enjoy?

So I try to figure out why people do.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re getting at here, but I have said none of those things, and have made my issues known throughout the thread.

THIS! :clap: Can a mod sticky this to GD please?

This was the spirit of this post.

People who are truly done in any aspect of life don’t care enough to write a dear john letter on the way out.

They go into their account stop the sub and move on.

There’s only 2 options I can see for sticking around in a game you no longer pay for or play.

1. They are trying to make a difference in the game by providing feedback (which GD is not the avenue for this at all)
  2. They are here to troll the forums, for whatever reason.

The second one seems like a complete waste of time for someone who is truly “done”

1 Like

and now here we are complaining about the complainers :slight_smile:

the vocal minority come on here to complain… same sht different pile.

IGN is the fox news of gaming.

Lets not drag politics into this post.

wasn’t trying to, just two easy targets

1 Like

I’d say the extreme unfriendliness to alts alone makes the replay value highly questionable.

Do these reviewers actually do the raid and M+? Or do they just hit 60 and say oh well this is good 8/10

1 Like

Pretty sure BFA also got great reviews from those sources. Most review mags barely scratch the surface of the games they review. Additionally many have been questioned if they get “kickbacks” from the larger companies they review.

Also all those reviews were for release and not some of the stupid things they’ve done with patching recently. None of these reviews represent the current state of the game.

Being that all the content hasn’t even been released yet, why were reviews even given?

what game developer waited till reviews were out then did some shady stuff to their game?

what is the internet now but a place for people to seek validation from strangers about their complaints? do people even like the internet anymore?

1 Like

I do as well. I would love to see actual data but Blizzard will never release it other than the vague statement geared towards PR.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Notice the use of single person, which means just like mine and yours, those are only one person’s opinion.