The Vocal Minority

This makes all reviews false. Players expect far too much for a new expansion that’s 3 weeks into a 2 year cycle, folks just need to be patient and give it time.

This is what to look for. Yes the launch was very successful there is no doubt about that. But lets look at the numbers after the shine of the “newness” has worn off. That will tells us more if the playerbase agrees with how blizzard is handling SL.

They don’t, though - not in a subscription model. This is the honeymoon period. If you dont hook players now, they are highly unlikely to return until the next expansion if at all. We’ve done this dance before.

This expansion is the most successful WoW expansion to date, the case for before is not the case today. Ion and the dev team have watched carefully to make sure the player feedback was taken into account this time around, and it shows how widely popular all the systems are in Shadowlands!

Game critics are a horrible reference to use, but i do agree with their scores at the moment. There are some issues, but the game is in a far superior state compared to the last 4 ish years

hahaha, the memes right themselves.

I understand you’re trolling again, but surely you comprehend that one-time expansion purchases dont translate into long term subscriptions, right?

Like, I dont need to spell that out for you, do I?

3 Likes

Things that can be bought for $1000 Alex!.

Do you have a source for this?

I think we are at a time where you can’t trust any ‘professional’ reviews or critics. Reviews most likely bought by the company making the product.

Similar to how ‘content creators’ on youtube will shill for wow because if they offer any real criticism they are unlikely to get exclusive interviews/blizzcon streaming opportunities. I don’t necessarily blame them, since they consider content creating for wow on youtube their job. Just don’t think anyone should take them seriously concerning wow reviews.

Source: common sense

Just because a player purchases the expansion is zero guarantee they will stay subscribed long term. You can see perfect evidence of this in active player numbers over the course of any xpack.

Are you suggesting that buying the expansion is the same thing as staying subscribed to the game for an xpack’s entire 2+ year life cycle?

while i don’t disagree with you, inactive players don’t necessarily correspond to inactive sub. I usually don’t cancel my sub even if i’m not logging in that often

No, you got flagged because you kept on copying and pasting the same comment and phrases over and over with no variation to a point where it becomes spam.

You literally said this phrase like 15 times. It’s not an exaggeration, i put this phrase along with your name in the search and that what it comes to, you said it so many times it became spam. You painted a target on yourself to be flagged, just so you can say “Oh those people attacking me for my OpINioN i have, and they being negative! I’m jus spoken the truth!” :point_down:

Tupac, you like truths, so here’s a truth for ya. 1 - 2 day(s) ago, i’ve said this.

Now you’re 1300 posts! What are you doing mate? You’re like a machine gun shooting post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post-post. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry but i’ve managed to produce numerous verified news articles as sources, and this is the only source you can provide. This is anecdotal at best, and is purely opinion based while everything i’ve said so far is based on actual evidence and studies backing it.

unfortunately, this is the only hard data we have to refer to since blizzard ceased releasing sub numbers years ago (which says a lot in and of itself, imo).

Can you point out all the sources (as well the posts accompanying it to give it context) you have used for your comments then?

1 Like

So you’re claiming that if someone purchases an expansion, they’ll stay subscribed long term guaranteed? Gonna need a source for that, bud.

1 Like

If everyone you play with like the same things you do, then that makes sense, but it may not be indicative of what other types of players are looking for.

It is just a game, and it is what it is, but that is not a good reason to put up or shut up. Paying customers have the right, and one might argue the obligation, to express what they don’t like and petition for changes.

No, this is the assumption you are making as well. Reread my OP:

This does not having anything to do with the point you’re making, you’re simply trying to prove some completely different point. It is undeniable that this expansion is successful, many news sites and verified organizations did not use “common sense” as a source, they used hard evidence and information from Blizzard themselves.

Ive paid reports too to say favorable things…