The Venture Co Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of The Venture Co (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

I was Crouton in Order of the Ancients and ,Eximos, holy paladin. Server first Hand of Rag and full t2 :wink: Looking for anyone from the two guilds back in the day! We were a small but fun server id say. A few of us (pezjunkee, crgkarter, and myself) are all rolling with a new raiding guild. Reforged.info for applications!

3 Likes

I remember you.

Argaio here (duh) from M2M. Some of us are coming back for classic and we are yet to decide our faction and realm.

I was Sasami, Human Paladin, Originally part of Scarlet Sisterhood, then became Four Winds, then Blood Sworn. Who remembers Impy??? Also remember helping almost the entire server attune to the Core.

10 Likes

Not sure if this will ring any bells but I was known as a few names. Mostly Ninjaz. At some points I was Oceanus and Katsarukii too. Can’t remember the old guilds I was in but I remember Impy.

2 Likes

I am looking for a priest named Mergen. We used to play quite a bit together back in the Burning Crusade days wondering if he will be returning for classic.

LF impy

thank you

18 Likes

Impy, set my soul free.

6 Likes

I do miss Vco

2 Likes

Liralyn/Aldarien (Kindred Blood) from WotLK onwards, but Silversteel from Exiled in TBC.

Myself and Davicus (Shogunate/Kindred Blood) will be back for Classic, but Horde this time!

See you on Grobbulus!

1 Like

I was Headlock in Order of the Ancients. Joined the guild around BWL progression and helped with AQ server opening for Lawdog to get his title. Honestly didn’t expect to find anyone from that guild again.

4 Likes

Veco was 4 fite. Is it still? I’m still hanging around :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bopha , GM of the PvP guild Moonbrook Saints… anybody from back then who’s ready to hit an EST PvP server for Classic hit me up

Bofa#1973

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, EL!! Silversteel here. Please feel free to add me Ithiliel#1278 if you want to catch up! I sure do miss the old IRC crew.

1 Like

I started in the BC days, I don’t remember any of the guilds I was in. My main was prot pally. I played with Epiphoni a warlock and some I don’t remember the names, a dwarf, a hunter and a rogue later on. I’m french speaking from Canada. I know where most lived and their names but I don’t remember their ingame names.

Impy please come back!

1 Like

I was Mihkael on VenCo. human warrior. had around burning crusade. had a guild with a handful of people. if I remember correctly.

Ahoy! I be Chain, a Human Rogue from the guild Avatars of the Ancients. I be lookin’ fer me old shipmates from that guild. I still be around, and ther guild be still active on Venture Company.

I am rolling on the one RP-PVP server, ally side, let me know what former M2M players are doing

Artaius from Order of the Ancients o/ <3 so nice to see you all

2 Likes