The Unofficial Stonemaul Ogre Playable Race Discussion Megathread!

So I’ve been in a bit of a screenshot taking mood and thought I would show off a Draenor Ogre, via glyph of disguise, on a mount and compare sizes with a few things. This is without an Elixir of Giant Growth.

I’ve mentioned Draenor boars as a possible mount for Ogres, likely they could’ve come with the AU Stonemaul that came with the Mag’har since the NPC Ogre mobs on Draenor have been seen riding them before. I took one of the boar mounts I had that would fit an Ogre from Frostfire Ridge and compared the size to a few things.

A really neat sight to see, isn’t it? If only this could be a real playable race someday…

I took a size comparison to a nearby player, with the name hidden for privacy of course.

Ran into a small group in front of the auction house to compare sizes with a mounted Ogre to people on foot.

I also took a size comparison to a nearby door. Some mounts are small enough for you to be able to go into doorways while others aren’t. This doorway in particular was just big enough to fit! Of course, doorways do come in various sizes.

Then I took one fun screenshot to compare on-foot sizes to a NPC Orc:

“Me want ta fight foe da Horde! Where me sign up?”

Honestly, the Draenor Ogre model is a pretty decent size. It’s big enough to still be tall and kinda imposing and seems like it could be workable in general. I’d honestly be fine with it. If you need it bigger, there are items like an Elixir of Giant Growth to help with that.

If anyone wants to see other size comparison screenshots I took, check out this post for more with the Draenor Ogre model (withot an Elixir of Giant Growth) here:

I’ll likely be taking more screenshots to compare Draenor Ogre model sizes to other places in the game. Still hope to one day be able to run around as a real Ogre, though! :smiley:

Dream big, Ogre fans! :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

6 Likes