The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

Not sure about 3, but maybe 2, one taking place in the main continent and another taking place in Outland/Northrend…

Are we 506 posts away from capping? :thinking:

The Nexus War taking place in the middle of the assault against Arthas was kind of weird.

To me, Arthas and WotLK would have been WoW’s first expac.

Yeah. I always thought that was odd too. Existential Undead Threat in WoW. But first!

The biggest threats happen during other large ones.

Is this thread even about High Elves anymore? :thinking:

Hey this is Unnoficial High Elf Discussion Megathread after dark.

We went deep into Elven Cosmology today! Gotta give us Lore nerds a break.

We’ll clock in and start screaming at each other again soon.

6 Likes

At night we talk about things we agree and discuss future content while acting like we were not just fighting like friends.

During the day though, prepare for washed up counters with pasted replies.
Hell, we could spice it with the high elf numbers dude again with his name mine.

2 Likes

Someone call?

1 Like

I just think we should leave this thread for High Elf discussion. This is all important to us, so why not show everyone it?

There you are.

Good, coperate called. You’re gonna be relocated soon, and no, we aren’t paying for your expenses.

1 Like

tbf, the repost should be renamed something like “alliance high elf speculation/fan art” to avoid confusion as high elves are now blood elves. but the ones that are being asked for are alliance/silver covenant elves

The Repost should be named, “High Elf Advocates attempt to teach Fyrebusche Lore.”

It’s like catching that pig in Freehold, except they oil it first.

5 Likes

the next thread should be called “High elf supporters thread” so it doesn’t imply it will only be talking about High elves

1 Like

Well dang. :sweat_smile:

In all seriousness, I have been paying attention to the conversation this afternoon and evening. I just haven’t felt a need to chime in.

Its the Darkmoon Faire this week, so that’s a good excuse to get back in-game and get my butt back on working on the list again- I have a few places I still need to check out, and I’ve found a few places I need to check again (I found that on the Isle of Thunder there are some scouts I never counted- as well as some new NPC’s on Legion Dalaran that I’ve forgotten about.)

1 Like

Why do all the conversations go on when I can’t comment…

FYI this thread has 500 post left. So try to stay on topic.

Make sure to save all your important post and have any new opening post saved in a document to be copy pasted later.

Someone want to be the designated new thread maker?

how about “alliance high elf supporters”

i just feel like not being PC and leaving out alliance in front of high elf will cause confusion and invite all kinds of discussion

Preferably someone who doesn’t plan to do a race change/ server change/ name change? Thats the primary reason we can’t edit the main post for this thread. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I actually agree with Fyrebusche here… will wonders never cease!

Specifying that we are asking for the Alliance High Elves in our topic title is probably a good idea. And maybe we’ll get less trolling. (I know I know wishful thinking)

1 Like

Good nominees are you, Bladinas or Callisus for your constant activity and hardwork (Mostly Bladinas for him scouring azeroth for High elves)