The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

At last but not least, you consider both Blood Elves and Void Elves as High Elves, so by your logic why did they made Void Elves playable if they are, according to you, just High Elves, and High Elves were previously already playable on the Horde with the name of Blood Elves? A little logical revision goes a long way.

5 Likes

tbf. even just saying what he said is actionable

this is true but simply copy pasting blood elves for the alliance would be stealing a core race from the horde and some of their faction identity as well just to satisfy a small minority of the player base

The blood elves (or sin’dorei , “children of the blood” in Thalassian) — are high elves who changed their name after the Scourge invasion of Quel’Thalas. Their new name is a dirge, referencing both the blood of their many brethren who fell during the Third War, and their royal lineage. --From Wowwiki

TLDR Blood elves no longer consider themselves High Elves.

1 Like

If you need to brag that and belittle others, you have no idea of what “the big boy world” is.

1 Like

You are not going to be missed, you like many didn’t care about lore, didn’t care about development, didn’t care about people desires, your entertainment is to see others pissed, your lines made this clear.

11 Likes

And they gained many physiological (Including Skin/Hair/Eye Color changes) and cultural changes after that.

Coming from the same group doesn’t matter because they are already different and will be made more different once made into an Allied Race.

Just because you’re fundamentally wrong doesn’t make this an echochamber.

Then learn to respect ours.

8 Likes

good night Droodboy

and thank you for helping to protect the sanctity of the blood elves and quel’thalas

:+1:

1 Like

But what would Blood Elf lore be without High Elves?!?

YOU NEED US!

hahaha sorry, but i love when you say this, you got me all the time.

1 Like

I think Fyrebusche is a good kind of troll. I’m actually entertained by it.

1 Like

Yeah. We’re big fans of opinions based on facts over here.

You mean trolling. You say this when someone comes on and trolls the thread. “protecting the sanctity of the blood elves of quel’thalas” = Trolling.

7 Likes

Ros’eleth is my favorite high elf. Not a hero, just a tailor with a heart of gold. I wish she made more appearances.

4 Likes

It’s going to be weird after High Elves are added and they switch gears to trolling the Antis.

5 Likes

I am legitimately surprised the mods didn’t come in after everything he said.

5 Likes

Because it’s akin to rambling.

It’s a High Elf megathread. Expecting anything more than a majority of supporters is inane. So calling it an echo chamber is like calling a fan club an echo chamber.

9 Likes

“Just realized that this is a echo chamber for High Elves larpers”
“Can’t wait to this thing to happen so i can see all your outrage!”
“Hey stop saying that i’m trolling!”

11 Likes

To be fair it’s not like there’s a lot of enlightening conversation occurring nowadays besides a few gems here and there.

1 Like

A solution we all can agree on

1 Like

I’m the kind of guy who’d rather it be quiet and boring with occasional fun rather than full of excitement and loud arguments.

3 Likes

I’m amused on how nice your interests and motivations are.

1 Like