The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

I am not reading 200000000000 messages XD
Besides the most recent stuff is talking about what turned the Blood elves to the horde which is know for a fact is not new to the thread in the slightest.

They haven’t been added yet so… Why stop talking?

14 Likes

I didn’t say the entire thread- I said part.

We also have a lot of people who come in here and deliberately derail the thread for a long time.

5 Likes

The discussion often branches off in different directions, but the main theme always returns.

Talking about blood elves, for instance, helps to show what makes them different from high elves.

8 Likes

So then you want us to only talk about High Elves all the time? You don’t like the thread subject BUT only want people in here to talk about it. How do you reconcile both facts?

Let people hang out and talk about things they like and find interesting, jeez. You must be fun at parties.

4 Likes

I didn’t say stop talking.
I was asking how on earth you kept talking XD

Passion for the race we’d like to see playable.

8 Likes

Multidisciplinary elf enthusiast. I want all the elves.

PS: I just watched the last Taliesin and Evitel and Taliesin as Ion said: “Don’t be ridiculous! High Elves don’t exist!” I love that has become a running gag.

7 Likes

I didn’t give an opinion on the thread.
But it makes sense to expect people to talk about high elves on the high elf thread on a forum that locks threads for going off topic.

1 Like

This thread is more like a quarantine area than a normal thread, actually.

2 Likes

Is the discord still as active as it used to be or did most people leave by now?

You must HATE conversational tangents.

Why should I know, I don’t use discord.

1 Like

The Discord channel is still there, but I don’t use Discord, so I don’t have an URL…

1 Like

I might still be in it from my pro high elf days.
Not used it since then

CHanging subject a little, it’s interesting to search “Warcraft high elf” or “Warcraft high elves” or similar things in Twitter…

2 Likes

On topic.
Thats the spirit!
I don’t use twitter :stuck_out_tongue:

The people who really want to play High Elves coincidentally usually know a lot about the Lore and are passionate about it. So it’s not difficult.

3 Likes

High Elf model editors where you at!?

1 Like

Actually I’ve found myself teaching a fair bit of lore to quite a few people about Elves in regards to this…

But even with knowledge and discussion on it, that justifies like 3 months tops of conversation.

Time hasn’t stood still though. The last developer comment was:

and that’s obviously going to trigger some trolls. So they have to come in here, because they think they’re single handedly stopping this thing from happening. Because nothing says, “I’m making progress in advocacy.” like three trolls repeating the same defeated arguments over and over again…

and then we talk about that I guess.

8 Likes