The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

We disagree here. Though we agree on everything else. :blue_heart: :wine_glass:

Though Iā€™d still take some sick abs and obliques on the male modelā€¦ and if they beefed up the female model slightly I think it would show theyā€™re not a bunch of pampered Silvermoon Elves.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no way someone could say Nightborne arenā€™t purple and not be trollingā€¦

6 Likes

nightborne range from black to gray. there is no purple option

1 Like

Resist the urge to reply to the two attention seekers.

6 Likes

sorry for taking attention. i apologize. but i will defend the sanctity of the blood elves and quelthalas as long as i have to. back to mo everyone

ā€œDefending the sanctity of the Blood Elvesā€

You and Lydon both say that. Iā€™m not sure that Defending is the correct verb or sanctity is the correct noun for what you guys do.

9 Likes

Fyrebusche is the same one that, this past week, was shown a picture comparison of a night elf and a nightborne with very similar gray skins and replied that the nightborne was different because it had a rare albino skin only available to players.

6 Likes

Resist the urge

2 Likes

I CANT BELIEVE WEā€™RE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION!
http://www.lamaisongourmet.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/spectacular-shades-of-purple-paint-interior-tomtayloronline-shades-of-purple-paint-best-of-1.jpg

15 Likes

ā€¦ I didā€¦

I wanted to start a game where I invited forum posters to suggest separate verb noun combos to complete that sentence.

ā€œVerb the Noun of the Blood Elves.ā€

and I didnā€™t do itā€¦ :fox_face:

I know that doesnā€™t sound like restraintā€¦ butā€¦ Iā€™m trying. :blue_heart:

1 Like

ā€œProtecting the identity of the Blood Elves.ā€

wow i already look like one of them.

2 Likes

ā€œDefiling the respectibility of the Blood Elvesā€

2 Likes

I mean, you have to replace the verb and the noun with what theyā€™re actually doing.

Like I said, itā€™s obvious a highway to forum self destruction so I avoided itā€¦ though Iā€™ve got a final exam on Wednesday so getting myself a suspension might be usefulā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œHarming my feelings of exclusivityā€

2 Likes

The more fun version is to replace the verb and noun with inappropriate (Words that donā€™t fit the sentence) verbs and nouns.

ā€œBaking the Couch of the Blood Elves.ā€

2 Likes

When they say they are the High Elves of World of Warcraft

ā€œDisrespecting the characterization of the Blood Elvesā€

Or just when they say they are High Elvesā€¦

6 Likes

ā€œHurting my egoā€

2 Likes

ā€œStarring at the mirror like a Blood Elfā€

I broke the format, but i donā€™t care, i want to show the Blood Elf inside of me, i was one a few weeks ago, but iā€™m missing doing that

Flips hair

Iā€™m doing it right?

3 Likes

Have a good night my people. Have to wake up and write about how baby extraction (cesarean section) affects rehabilitation.

Probably some kind of elves checking to see if their linea albaā€™s not holding together.

1 Like