The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

Nice one. The stupid discussion about lore changing because no lore changed buried it unfortunately.

1 Like

Idk, I was left being Lorthemar is a fascist. So red elf bad. Never change guys

Since I never got my specific examples, I just got to stare at names of things and use TBC interactive ts

1 Like

Excellent point. We also have purple eyes and some with a faint glow as options.

Also, I kinda wish the Highvale got White Eyes to show they purge themselves of arcane magic.

They just need to remove the current death knight glow on those high elves in BFA and it would be fine.

2 Likes

The High Elf models didn’t have undearwear? Like the devs didn’t even bother? lol

NPC races don’t usually have things that players won’t see.

Which is another reason why Vulpera is sure to become playable.

1 Like

There is so much derailing going on recently…

2 Likes

idk. I much don’t care about my governments in the alliance. I am a soldier. I hit things.

1 Like

Along with them getting 2 jump unique jump anaimations let alone 1, the HoA holding animation, and being rigged for tabards and cloaks to animate on them properly.

1 Like

Same fam. I dont even know what an Elune is.

IMO, like just for aesthetics because solid white eyes look odd to me, I think Grey eyes would be perfect for Highvale Elves. Just like the non-glowy blue eyes they currently have, but grey to showcase those that have abandoned arcane usage entirely.

3 Likes

Cat Eyes for the more feral high elves would be nice along with cat eats. why not.

Why are they turning into cats tho lol.

Druids???

druids . hmm not sure for horde but alliance druids were initially nelf only. and they drew upon moonwells theoretically, based on warcraft 3. which are said to be arcane with nature’s blessing (whatever that means!). they are nature magic wells. and as a result. nelfs have had white glowy eyes.

Okay so I see what you guys are saying but hear this

If High Elves only originally had blue eyes because the Arcane power sunwell

and are apparently no longer dependent on the sunwell or magic in general

Shouldn’t their eyes be changed to like a whitish color? Because that would be cool. Plus if they made the eyes a silvery white, it would work with the whole “Silver” covenant theme. And it would also be a great opposite to the Blood elves, who are now gaining golden eyes.

2 Likes

Why are they druids lol? Like even so, taking on animal aspects in their humanoid form is something exceedingly rare for a Druid. Like the only one that has happened to is Malfurion.

there’s a slight hint of it in the night elf female run animation in vanilla - wotlk . they leaned forward into their run and swung their arms forward while running as if they were cat’s paws digging at the ground as they ran. dunno if you remember that

A behavioral movement is a long way from a physiological change like having cat ears and cat eyes.

to me it always looked like they were partially transformed into cat form :smiley: like in the vanilla intro movie where the female nelf transforms into cat form.