The truth on why you'll never get Worgen tails

The truth should have been so obvious and apparent the moment the Worgen heritage quest came to light.

This questline gave us an insight to the dev teams narrative ideologies on what they think the Worgen playerbase enjoys/wants.

Worgen have existed for over 10 years and they still haven’t gotten an option to opt out of using weapons for their claws instead.

The Worgen heritage quest was 40 minutes of Worgen guilt propaganda telling us being a Worgen is bad, being human with accent is better.

To my understanding most of the Worgen playerbase wanted the Worgen race to be something different for the alliance , they wanted the race to be "our " outcast. Ones that didn’t believe in the silly propaganda of the light, one that wasn’t afraid to be feral or cruel in war but the dev team clearly has zero insight on this which is crazy cause when you look at the cataclysm art for Worgen that’s what the race was advertised as.

The Worgen as a people should be the darkest race on the Alliance, yes they should be more dark than Void elves, Dark Iron dwarves and Manari. I want cruel tribalistic wolf men and women.I want my casters to be Witches, shamans and voodoo doctors. I want to be able to play a rogue and instead of using my daggers i want to tear up my enemies with my claws.

DRUID CAT FORM SHOULD JUST LET YOU USE YOUR WORGEN FORM THAT’S LITERALLY A DRUIDIC FORM.

I WANT TAILS

5 Likes

They will get tails dont worry.

I didn’t read the post but I’ll assume that the answer is because Worgen don’t have tails and never did.

Since that’s the answer.

4 Likes

Based quest

3 Likes

But, we have Dapper gentleman Werewolf.

2 Likes

I mean, they could add cosmetic tails as a trasnmog option for cloaks (just like the dragon wings we got).

3 Likes

That probably would have made more sense if they weren’t a normal human kingdom before they got infected. Also, the infection in their kingdom hasn’t been around for very long.

3 Likes

Heck no. We’re proper and polite when killing our enemies. No need to make a mess after all.

1 Like

lol they would have to make it worgen only otherwise my vulpera would be Tails.

1 Like

I want to see them add cosmetic tails to the shop just to watch the Worgen-tail enthusiasts have an absolute breakdown. They’ve gotten almost as bad as the high elf fans of yesteryear lol

I utterly fail to see the problem :laughing:

3 Likes

Why only for worgen?
Tails for everyone!

/insert Oprah gif

3 Likes

And you get a tail! And you get a tail!

5 Likes

Yasssssssss!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Except they were a human kingdom before the light came into play… they should be more primal due to locking themselves away… more into tribalism… more into mysticism

We also saw Worgen embrace the very thing I’m talking about. Ivar Bloodfang and his pack… this is what Worgen players want… this is what is sold to us through the Cataclysm promotional material.

I do think Worgens will get their tails eventually.

We are finally getting Forsaken and Night Elf Heritage after how long?

They were locked away for less than ten years.

2 Likes

Bro, this game is going the other way completely. We’re one expansion away from a full blown My Little Pony cartoon.

1 Like

10 years of being a “normal” human kingdom without light and dealing with a supernatural infestation from a different plane would change any society.

I don’t really care about worgen tails or not, but Worgen have the problem of living in the shadow of their racial leader. So sorry Genn sucks as a character, and is antithetical to your wants of a dark, savage werewolf culture.

We called it back during the first leak of that comic which retconned worgen into a tree hugger “affliction”.

What makes you think they had some religious revolution? They still would have largely worshipped the Light. Hell, hard times tend to make people get more dogmatic.

And the ones afflicted with the Worgen curse weren’t some accepted part of society - they were caged, killed, and ostracized. The curse didn’t even go rampant inside the walls until right before the Cataclysm.

I get it - you have a head canon idea of what you wanted Worgen to be. But it’s just not the truth. Sorry.

1 Like