The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

Midnight should have Ogres…as an horde race.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but not having access to ogres or forest trolls on redside is TRAGIC.

6 Likes

Yeah, but no shot.

Naga or Ethereals are locked in for sure.

And I assume that also goes for Silvermoon City as well? Or the UnderCity? The Horde aesthetic hasn’t been limited to huts in Kalimdor for quite some time.

Maybe it’s time for my favorite game. Spot the Africa.

1 Like

Now see Drahl, if you hadn’t stopped after the first paragraph of that post, you’d see where I addressed that very thing you’re pretending to talk about.

4 Likes

That will be true for Alliance players as well.

You know what you don’t see in Orgrimmar? Sewage. That’s some excellent goblin civil engineering. You know what you see in Stormwind? Vast swaths of sewage. Just sewage all over the place. People poopin’ everywhere. Whole channels of it, just stinkin’ up the place.

6 Likes

Actually, its the inverse. Stormwind actually does have sewers hence, no sewage problems and the city is clean as can be. https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/On_Track

The goblins have literally made Durotar’s drinking water poisonous.

This comes up explicitly in the Rogue campaign, iirc; Valeera’s family was from Black Rook pre-Sundering

2 Likes

Zerde: “Here is the undisputed truth that should end the debate!”

700 posts later

5 Likes

When I see Orgrimmar I see something akin to sewage…

i’ll take playable ogres over horde dwarves

2 Likes

Hey you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink, you can at least drown it.

Probably. But I suspect there will be more in-game incentives for Alliance players (holidays, quests, etc.).

2 Likes

Both would be even better!

2 Likes

By the time they introduce ogres they’ll probably be neutral too so alliance ogres in a fashion

1 Like

I’d live in a fur-lined, spiked yurt before I’d ever sleep in the aesthetic atrocity that is Silvermoon City. That place is unequivocally a visual horror.

I mean, we can agree to disagree. But blech.

2 Likes

Ok, now look. Thems is fighting words 'round here. Silvermoon City is like the second or third most beautiful capital city in the game. This is objective truth, undeniable fact, beyond any dispute whatsoever.

I shall fight you, Tamred!!

That’s it. Mak’gora. You. Me. Gadgetzhan thunderdome. Two people enter. One mocha le-

Wait, let me check on your profile for a second…

Ok, yes, I think I ever so slightly outgear you.

Mak’gora!!!

7 Likes

Gear? Hah! You know this game is ultimately about dressing up! And I fail. You win.

But I’m still not going to Silvermoon. Godawful place.

2 Likes

pretty useless post considering it’s just some 1% of kids having a temper tantrum really care about this. Gotta signal boos it though, eh? media content drought because blizz hasn’t taken part in a scandal for a minute :joy: