The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

oh come on, chopping them all down with your axe like kindling has got to tire you out at SOME point

Yes, and that’s my problem, if she did not allow Horde in, they should attack Horde who are trying to come in the same way every other city does. I’m not arguing that the guards should attack Horde while Tyrande says they’re allowed in? My only argument regarding that is the whole “Dude they’re only mechanically in the city, canonically there’s like, two Horde there” which I can’t imagine mattering to literally anyone.

Yeah but people are making the argument that that disallowing Horde into the city is going against the themes of DF and reigniting the faction conflict. Hence the whole like “if you treat us like enemies we’re going to burn your city down again” being posted in the anti-bel’ameth being neutral threads.

Yeah of course, I’m not going to defend a city where she lets Horde in? C’mon bro. We’d be better off being homeless like before with some dignity.

I already conceded it wouldn’t be griefing, the most logically consistent in character thing to do for a Horde adventurer to do is shout obscenities at any Night elves they see in the city.

Well, cheer up—in an expac or two, you’ll probably be able to go to Silvermoon and shout obscenities at Blood Elves.

1 Like

I’m not so petty that it would give me gratification lol, I’d much prefer neither of them be neutral.

Oh I see, so you’re a good person, but “those Horde players” suck. Got it.

3 Likes

Yes :innocent:

/10 chars

Because that’s the canonical state. The Horde Champion (player) and a couple Cenarion druids. That’s it, that’s all. Thrall’s not invited. Baine? Not him either. But you’re arguing like it’s the entire Horde sharing the city.

Not really. That might be a vanishingly small minority of arguments, but it isn’t a real thing.

She let the Horde in because they stepped up to defend the tree that became the city.

Your argument is self-defeating, as there was no city to defend until after the Horde and Alliance and dragons and everyone came to defend it.

Your IC rationale is you’d rather let the entire world be destroyed because there was a chance that Tyrande might let the people who helped give her people a new home have a day pass to visit.

I get why the entire Horde is harassing you now. You are a threat to Azeroth waiting to happen.

3 Likes

Again, if this was an acceptable state to you, you’d be totally fine with the Horde being canonically allowed in the city but not mechanically. After all you only have a

But obviously you’re not so you and I are the same here, obviously the in game representation matters.

Similar to how it’s gotta suck that canonically you have reclaimed lordaeron but you still can’t go there in the actual game. I’ve seen plenty of Horde (justifiably) upset over that. Why can’t they just be consoled with the fact that in canon they have the city, why do they need to be able to experience it in game?

Yeah exactly! Finally you get it.

No obviously I’m joking dude, there is no IC reason only an OOC reason that there’s content that I’m more interested in doing (farming transmogs mounts, going to rp events on other characters etc) that I consider more important uses of my limited time than doing the emerald dream content.

But again, this isn’t a sensible argument. You’re back to saying baby nonsense.

Canonically we only reclaimed the ruins. In-game I can only go to the ruins.

Canonically I’m allowed to visit Bel’ameth. In-game I can visit Bel’ameth.

Why should I be denied access to new cosmetic rewards to fit your very narrow and niche fantasy about content you don’t actually care about, haven’t done, and have proven to know little about?

Especially when I canonically earned that right, and you just want to RP as a freeloader lagabout?

5 Likes

So in game representation does matter and you concede “canonically there’s only like a few Horde there” shouldn’t matter to literally anyone on the planet.

That has never been under debate.

No, it shouldn’t. And yet it seems to be a dagger in your heart for absolutely no good reason because baby nonsense reasons.

2 Likes

Honestly, as soon as DF is no longer the current expansion, I suspect the number of Horde players who bother to go there will likely drop close to 0 unless there is some in-game incentive for it.

3 Likes

Why would I care if “in canon there’s very few of them there” when I just walked past 70 of them lmao.

I’m on a roleplaying server so, no.

You’re assuming Horde roleplayers wouldn’t rather roleplay doing Horde things.

1 Like

It’s already close to that. Right now, having gone there to see if I missed anything, I counted exactly one Hordeside player (not me, I was on my nelf DH).

Because you didn’t. You haven’t even gone there, stop making arguments about things you don’t even know anything about.

I’m on the same server Alliance-side, so yeah. You’re just wrong. Still.

3 Likes

Insulting Alliance players and threatening to burn down the city they were invited into is peak “Horde things” my friend.

Oh, right. Because “those Horde players suck.” Silly me. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Baby nonsense.

You are a nonsensical baby person.

4 Likes

No, it’s not. Stop being a clown and saying clownish things. You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. Most horde RP is mundane, it’s usually clan RP or people going about their own business.

You’d know that if you actually played the game at all

7 Likes

I know this is hundreds and hundreds of posts ago, but I felt the need to say this. Zerde, I am sincerely sorry. I said things that were completely inappropriate and that was wrong of me. Inexcusably wrong. I would go into reasons why my head hasn’t been screwed on right lately, but that would be deflecting my culpability in being a huge jerk.

I was wrong in everything I said and how I said it. You and I will probably continue to disagree on things, but in the future, I promise that I will not make it personal. I will not attack you, nor will will I question your personal life. Again, I am genuinely sorry.

5 Likes