The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

No one sold it as that, some people like you wanted to buy something no one was selling.

The Alliance lost Teldrassil.

The Alliance lost nothing in Amirdrassil being neutral. Amirdrassil was never their’s to lose, to begin with. It started out as a shared zone, and so it remains.

Nothing lost.

You can’t claim some sort of … double loss on Teldrassil because you have to share a totally new place!

Night Elf Poster Possessed by Sylvanas:

Can’t I!

1 Like

rofl.

Nah, you just trolling now.

I bet you don’t even like night elves, and this is all some weird thing you’re doing to make night elf mains look bad.

Take this garbage to GD. Story Forums know our night elf mains are actual good people with solid debate skills.

3 Likes

Are you joking bro LOL, it’s literally the new nelf racial capital, it’s protected by sentinels and full of nelf architecture. Horde get a utterly meaningless debuff about being watched by the sentinels. You’re being extraordinarily bad faith. The Alliance did double lose with Teldrassil, the first having it burned the second being written as too impotent to meekly ask the Horde not to skulk around their city.

“I HATE Sylvanas she’s terrible.”

“Lolololo you got your tree burned I can’t wait to put a million campfires all over Amirdrassil get dabbed on loser cry about it nana boo boo stick your head in doo doo”

Very strong anti Sylvanas sentiments.

You have not proven this fact incorrect, because it simply is the truth, despite your feelings.

I call ‘em like I see ‘em.

2 Likes

Wow, that sounds super cool for night elves.

The Horde aren’t skulking around Teldrassil because there is no Teldrassil to skulk around. You’re just fibbing.

The absolute irony at play here, I can’t!!

Curse, I’m done. This guy’s roleplay is just too much for me. Have fun.

6 Likes

A “totally new place” made to replace the old place. Which is it is on a very fundemental level failing to do.

No you’re mistaken, actually it sucks and is lame as hell because it’s neutral. Glad I could help you understand.

The difference between Bel’Ameth and say Gilneas or Undercity is Bel’Ameth has been neutral from the getgo and the alliance and the kaldorei in particular ARE NOT LOOSING anything.

You want to know why? Because it’s literally Hamuul, a few horde druids and the horde champions allowed there. Nobody else, not even the bulk of the horde

8 Likes

Yeah I know it’s been neutral from the get go, the place it was made to replace was never ever neutral, making the replacement not neutral is losing. The first loss is Teldrassil the second loss is nelves being written as too pathetic to stand up for themselves and keep Horde out.

How about Blizzard let the mechanical reality of the game reflect that by not allowing anyone but Horde druid players who completed the Fyrakk quests into the city? Otherwise it makes zero difference.

Confirmed; night elf cities suck and are lame as hell.

Confirmed; night elf cities being not-neutral is losing, therefore Bel’Ameth being neutral is winning, even though as a night elf city it sucks and is lame as hell.

4 Likes

Night Elves lost a capital to get a small little village (because it’s not a true capital). I don’t find it’s a win for the Night Elves.

Why would excluding the other faction and all the people who helped to make sure Amdrissal bloom be seen anything but the terrible idea that it is?

That’s a terrible idea amongst many many terrible ideas that I’ve witnessed be suggested on this forum

4 Likes

Alright you got me there LOL, I did not mean to type “not-neutral”

But yeah they suck if you have to stand next to Horde making campfires under your feet every 0.1 picoseconds. If blizzard spent 25 months making a continet sized nelf city you had to share with Horde it would still suck. Bad writing that makes your race look pathetic (not evil, huge difference between pathetic and evil Horde don’t seem to grasp) is significantly worse tha no writing.

I guess I’ll reiterate this yet again. They aren’t sharing Bel’Ameth with the horde, because the horde IS NOT allowed there.

Again, it’s literally Hamuul Runetotem, a few horde druids, both who are NEUTRAL mind you and the horde champions. That’s all.

3 Likes

I really don’t want to know why you personally have one trillion Horde players, or even how you found that many Horde players, constantly following you around to build Basic Campfires for one second, but the good news? They can only do that once every five minutes.

Unless it’s actually three hundred trillion Horde players following you around so they have sufficient numbers as to bypass the Basic Campire cooldown and keep the fire-building ongoing.

But regardless, I wouldn’t worry about that ever happening. The servers would internally combust, burning the entirety of Azeroth, were they ever to try and accomidate that many players at once.

4 Likes

Horde Champions are the Horde LOL. I understand that there are differences between the “in game reality” and “canonical reality” but if that was the case why not have the “canonical reality” be that horde champions are allowed there and have the “in game reality” be that the guards kill them on sight?

1 Like

Because that’s dumb and thanfully blizzard is smarter than you when it comes to their own IP

4 Likes

Or alternatively, we could have the “canonical reality” be that Night Elves live in Bel’Ameth, but the “in game reality” is that they’re flagged for world pvp at 75% reduced health and Horde players can freely attack them without fear of reprisal.

Then your victim complex will actually be justified!!

You are very smart for calling out my hyperbole. So I’ll explain this super slowly.

I’m on a roleplaying server buddy, that means that if I want to roleplay in Bel’Ameth I have to be near and more or more or less interact with (or at least tolerate griefing from) Horde players, especially since they’re canonically allowed there.