The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

Look, if the Alliance had gotten full blown high elves then, I doubt most people would have care. As it was, we were getting a race that did not even feature in Legion itself while the Horde got a race that had the entire story weigh of a zone.

I’m going to have to disagree with you here. Tremendous respect, no doubt, but I really think there are two races that need druid/druid specializations before anyone else.

That would be Sand Trolls and Vulpera. We need desert druids.

1 Like

Except WoW dwarves don’t hate elves. They actually get alomg with them well. We need to stop confusing warhammer for WoW.

It’s the giant pauldrons. The two get confused easily because of the giant shoulder armor.

1 Like

I mean, I love my Druid, and hate shape shifting.

I wish we had some sort of glyph that let you stay in your Humanoid form and use the Animal Forms as an “aspect” or “spirit” - basically letting us do the same abilities without shapeshifting.

On my Zandalari Druid, when I use the Orb of the Sindorei, he does all the bear/kitty moves without shapeshifting - I guess the Sindorei Orb over rides the shape shifting. So, it can be done.

5 Likes

The anatomic recalibrater does the same thing. You use your weapon to mimic the bear and cat attacks

3 Likes

Why would you even touch druid if you don’t like shapeshifting? It’s intrinsic to the class fantasy.

Some people don’t like that aspect for variety of reasons. Most common complaint I’ve seen is some people dislike that that they can’t see the mogs they worked hard to put together

1 Like

Not really. It is just a part of the fantasy, but there is more to it. Not to completely go off topic…

I really enjoy the Celestial/Cosmic aspects of WoW Druids that most people feel is out of place. The Balance part, with the Moon and Sun attacks. I used to always use the Glyph to have the Astral Form until recently - the new Moonkin options were a game changer. At least there is more customization.

I also love the Naturey/Resto aspects of Druids, and that isn’t very involved with shapeshifting. Unless you want to use the Tree glyph, but that is optional.

I also have been a fan of agility leather classes with Polearms/Staves - but I want to see my Character use them. Not turn into other creatures.

You could say “summoning demons is a big part of Warlock fantasy!” But I don’t like minions or pets. They feel like screen clutter. I am glad I can just eat my demon and be done with the minion.

5 Likes

More form options are always nice and doesn’t hurt those like me who adore the animal forms we have

3 Likes

That’s quite fair, I’ll admit.

E: working while sick, I could elaborate, but what you said succinctly is right on

3 Likes

The forums would have been in neverending fits that would probably last to this day. Especially since high elves would likely have shot up to the most popular Alliance race.

2 Likes

It did do the “society of pointy eared people based around magics rebel against their misguided and smug leader” story line for the third time, which is a certified Horde classic.

2 Likes

Huh?

/10chars

1 Like

High Elves, blonde haired and blue eyed with pale skin, as a race being demanded by a certain portion of the playerbase, is indicative of endemic racism. Read books, sorry.

This is stupid. Us asking for high elves is because they were part of Alliance lore since long before World of Warcraft even existed.

3 Likes

Everyone knows you are an Alliance fanboi to the point of pain. Accept the fact that white people elves won’t be your girlfriend.

2 Likes

We already have part of it. And if anything, they are likely the candidate for allied race in Midnight.

Also, pretty homophobic of you think I would prefer a elven girlfriend.

1 Like

You’re a cishet dude, and I’ll bet money on it.

Alliance elves suck and we need less of them. Bad enough the Kaldorei consume most of the content alliance side.

Last thing we need is more pretty Tolkien Elves taking up screen time

2 Likes