The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

I would say referring to a completely different character goes beyond a ‘minor spelling mistake’ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fair.

/10char

I don’t want screentime. I want the current crop of writers to stay far, far away from Blood Elves. (As it is, they have already given us the annoyance that is Lor’themar/Thalyssra.)

1 Like

A lot of players didnt like another troll race. sub races got old fast. when they were added during Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos game made them sound like they had died out if i recall its been years i dont remember. Then they reappear in patch 5.2 of the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
also a lot of Elf players like my self still pissed over adding evolution and making then magiclly evolved trolls

The Zandalari first appeared in-game in Vanilla, where they were explicitly had not already died out. They in fact were representatives from the remnants of the Zandalari empire, helping heroes of the Horde and Alliance defeat the Gurubashi of Zul’Gurub. They returned in a small cameo in Wrath, specifically in Zul’Drak, then returned in Cata as the backing force between the Gurubashi and Amani tribes. They appeared in MoP, skipped WoD, had small cameos in Legion (Aszuna, specifically as captives), and became fully playable in BfA.

They are not a new subrace and have been part of troll lore for ages, showing up in nearly every expansion, missing only TBC (and they might have shown up for Zul’Aman and I just don’t remember them) and WoD.

“A lot of players” not liking two whole playable troll races is laughable when we have four playable elf races.

10 Likes

This isn’t targeted at the players obviously but I definitely have elf-anything fatigue and with how ‘nothing burger’ Dragonflight is, I’m sick of elf-dragons as well.

I’m past the Dawi stage of hating elves to the point of exhaustion.

Again, I need to reiterate, not against the players just the ingame representation.

3 Likes

I am an elf-main and I am horribly, very upset that you do not want more elf in your life and this wounds me so very greatly!!!

So very greatly hurt and wounded!!!

:heart:

5 Likes

So very shocked :stuck_out_tongue::heart:

2 Likes

Gomenasai, please forgive my horrible ignorance and absolute barbarity.

3 Likes

Lucky for you, we elf-mains must always choose renewal and allow you to visit our homes whenever you want, regardless of the harm you inflict upon us, so long as you feel a little bad.

It is one of our hidden racial abilities: Spotlight-stealing and forgiveness leading to cohabitation.

Ahem. But seriously though, I absolutely feel you.

I hope we catch an elf break in TWW before the elf-fest of Midnight.

6 Likes

It’s okay, I can cope with rock dwarves for at least a tiny bit before we gotta deal with dagger-elf vs void-elf lady.

It’ll also be nice to see spiders again… But i swear to god they better not have pointed ears!

4 Likes

((notice: must be read in an old money British accent!))

Clearly the elven form is the pinnacle of evolution and the standard against which all others must be judged. It is a shame for the other races that they are cursed with lesser forms, but such is the natural order of things.

… eww… I might need to take a shower after channeling that much racism…

I love elves, GIVE ME BLOOD ELF SHAMAN! … ahem… however the other races should be given some love too, they are all beautiful in their own ways and that’s what makes them great.

3 Likes

Look, Nightsong.

Blood elf shamanes? You can have them. But they are simply not the top, number one priority.

That would be blood elf druids.

Like, seriously. We have had a quasi-druid blood elf since TBC and yet no druid option. Now we have blood elf Druids of the Fyrakking Flame!!! And yet? No blood elf druid option.

Shamanens are fine. But druid is most important and should be available today, right now, as soon as I log in there should be a new announcement saying “Okay, fine, blood elf druids now, happy???” To which I shall say out loud to nobody but myself “yes. Now I know happiness.”

2 Likes

Is that all it takes? … :smile_cat:

In all seriousness, Druids seems like a fun class, I just don’t like the shapeshifting aspect.

Sadly it looks like they will be the last class of the original classes to get the All Races treatment. Not even the stone dwarves we are getting will have Druid forms.

1 Like

To be fair, making unique starter forms for each new Druid race is the most time consuming part of opening them up to everyone

3 Likes

Oh, I do not need them open to every race. Just blood elf. And I suppose out of kindness, void elves can have it too. Give both the same kittybear forms and call it done. Make kitty a lynx and bear…

Who are we kidding, I’ll never even see what the bear form looks like so make it whatever.

Just give me blood elf druids, so I can have a blood elf sky laser boomboom druid.

2 Likes

As a member of the Owlbear Tanking Association Unlimted. We humbly accept blood elf druids as our newest members :bear:

2 Likes

If you don’t like shapeshifting, then you kinda don’t like druids. I mean, shapeshifting is basically all they do.

I mean, someone can like the Concept behind a certain class but not like how they play. Like I love the concept behind DKs but I find their rotations clunky and confusing

2 Likes

On the Nightborne thing, I think Alliance players just weren’t prepared for it, they are so used to characters on their side like Tirion and Khadgar. Most neutral content is Alliance leaning, arguably even pandaren fit the Alliance story.
It was by far the right decision, can’t even imagine them on Alliance now.

2 Likes