The true end of automated multiboxing is upon us

Boxing is legitimate, so theres that.
Oddly Ive NEVER had a boxer keep me from farming. Not once.

huh…personally never seen them do that either.
I’d like to see a boxer do that with ghost iron ore, lol. Wonder how many accounts that would require, lo.

:+1:
probably not a lot of good explaining this. We need the scapegoat. Facts dont matter. lol.

yeah, that would be a ‘fix’. Even 5 or 6. Just add it to the ToS…you can run 6 wow accounts max per user.
that leaves a few hits on a node available for other players. “problem” solved and boxers can still box.

Ive only been playing since mid 2017…and ive seen a ton of boxers, but theyve never cost me to miss a single node. I even had one guy wait and let me farm the node before he wiped it out.
EVERY single problem Ive had with players in this game has been obnoxio soloers griefing because they ran out of current content to run in.

ESO awaits.

:laughing:
uh…they didnt do this against boxers. IF they wanted boxing gone friend they only have to STOP ALLOWING EIGHT instances of the game per launcher and then TELL US NO MORE BOXING :laughing:
Yet they didnt…

My game has never been ruined by a boxer. By solo players…yes…and my wife having to shut her game down to wait for solo gankers to get bored and move along.

ANYTHING you can pay to win, as you call it, can be achieved in game.
so its NOT like those games where you literally cannot ‘win’ unless you pay…

EXACTY!
the box haters dont understand one thing…human nature. lol.
Remove the boxers…and IF the price goes up, SOLO players will farm the crap out of it and drive the price down anyway.
Im a businessman. Ive seen this crap 1000 times. We start making money on some new idea and within a month 100 other locals see we’re making $$$ and flood the market with it and now I cant sell for a decent price anymore.
This game has real world people playing it and they want easy in game gold just like everyone else does.
Boxing literally has NO bearing on the AH prices.

they already said it over the years…Druids are next on the hit list.
When Blizzard falls for that crap, I delete the game.

3 Likes

yeah i joke a lot about “GD will call playing alts cheating next” but there really are people here who report every druid they see, so that’s probably next

2 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure who will be next. People that sell carries? They’re kind of on the radar already. Since MB are almost extinct, they might turn the full brunt of the GD Green Monster™ on them.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Don’t rush the next boogeyman. We have to savor the forum rage for when the players start screaming about how there are still masses of boxers in the world since they don’t know the difference between bots and boxers. Kind of like when they screamed about twinks in bg’s, when there weren’t any, after they found out they were just not as good as they thought they were and that players are sometimes better and don’t have to be a twink. lol

:rofl:

3 Likes

I want to strongly stress to people again to stop multiboxing. Just read the CS forum. Some shady stuff is going down.

1 Like

its almost as if they speak and dont even read the content, lol

VERY obviously so. lol.
The conflation is nauseating.
For god sake…LEARN what each is, THEN talk about it, lol

I’ll box if and when I feel to as long as the rules allow it.

2 Likes

You know I’m a supporter of multiboxing so I’m saying that as a friendly warning. The reports of people getting actioned when they claim to not have third party software or hardware to streamline boxing is mounting.

I can’t speak for those other people because they may or may not be lying but I know for a fact that my husband had nothing on his computer.

2 Likes

Hunny the Litterbox needs cleaning again

Well, if blizzard is dumb enough to punish players who arent breaking the rules (hmmmm…this forum does a LOT of that so maybe I need to take your suggestion more seriously) then they deserve for players to just not return when their punishment is over.
Im done playing with this joke company at this point.
Theyve RUINED this game created by more creative game makers.

2 Likes

And that’s exactly what he’s doing. I would be gone as well but the little nest egg of gold he had will keep me subbed for a while. I still find enjoyment in certain areas of the game (none of it in SL) but I’m not sure what I’ll do when that gold runs out. Probably quit for good.

1 Like

I remember just 90 days ago or so saying that if SLs bombed at least old content could keep me playing the game. I love everything up thru and especially Mists.
Evidently I was wrong.
I resubbed to my main account and TRIED…god knows I tried…to run around in old content for a while last evening.
It was everything I could do go keep the bile down.
My mind keeps going back to that idiotic Loot-a-rang change that did nothing to even slow the bots or even boxers down, but only screwed ME on my lowbie characters…and the ego required by them all to not just accept it was a pointless change and revert it.
As ELO once said…“I cant get it out of my head”. lol.
I lasted about 10 minutes and logged off.

Generally when I hit this point with a game, the relationship is permanently over.

2 Likes