The true end of automated multiboxing is upon us

Its no longer possible to use any other forms of command mirroring across multiple clients. Did anyone not see this coming? When I was made aware some people were using workarounds to still multibox, I had a feeling they would update the rules to respect the spirit of things. Multiboxing is still technically allowed, but people will have to do it manually 1 window at a time.

84 Likes

Good.

127 Likes

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Druids suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

219 Likes

Sounds good to me!

38 Likes

Poor certain female pandaren user, how will they defend this change.

What an awful position to be in, unable to criticize Blizzard for any change throwing your blind loyalty behind a multibillion dollar company but also be a multiboxer.

God speed certain female pandaren user.

49 Likes

Crazy how they actually decided to do the right thing for once in this companies history.

43 Likes

Yeah this was pretty predictable.

1 Like

:crab: Multiboxing is dead :crab:

18 Likes
23 Likes

Thank god. It’s about time druids got nerfed hard.

10 Likes

Rejoice! It’s a great thing.

15 Likes

This is a blessing in disguise. Blizzard is saving these people lots of money in the grand scheme of things. Money that can be used for more important stuff.

5 Likes
7 Likes

:confetti_ball::tada::raised_hands::clap: let’s have a party in oribos!

4 Likes

30 Likes

Lost my Regular status due to accidentally posting on an alt :frowning: thanks for this lol

2 Likes

I suspect Yesuna will avoid the topic completely. How they will deal with it in game, I can’t guess.

6 Likes

retroactive account actions for the people who have been doing it all along since their last policy update. its clear they were circumventing the rules to continue to break the game on purpose. get em outta here.

16 Likes

So they’ll have to alt tab a lot.

Good riddance

8 Likes