The Trading Post is in Full Bloom for May

They’re cannons. It’s a siege mount, and it has a bag of cannonballs in the rear. If they were thrusters, wouldn’t they be pointing in a direction other than forward?

I’m more interested in that warglaive and the mage crown, but I’ll also likely pick up one or both of those skull belts because they look like they’d be good on a hunter.

3 Likes

The turtle looks cool. I’m wondering if it also comes with faster swim speed because it would make getting to that underwater rare in Forbidden Reach quicker.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nope,
I’m at 3700+ so far, no cap so far.

1 Like

Tenders have no cap. Its the whole point of it. If you dont want to spend them then you can just save them for a time where you want to spend a poopton of them while not feeling you cant do the monthly trading post quests because of some artificial cap.

The only cap is how many of them you can get each month.

1 Like

y’know, i like the trading post… but i hate how everything is priced. like, holy crap. i can’t buy all the things i want on there! almost feels like blizzard’s intentionally screwing me… i mean, they’re not even putting this stuff up on the in-game shop!

The items on the trading posts are intended to come back at one point in time. So even if you didnt manage to buy something it will come back eventually. And for your most desired item you can just freeze it.

2 Likes

It should swim faster like all turtle.

I just want it to fly too as it has rockets.

Land, sea, and old flying would make the turtle the best alt mount.

it’s a BATTLE turtle.
they’re cannons. :stuck_out_tongue:

wait, it will? i don’t remember reading that anywhere… well… that makes me feel a bit better i guess… still sucks i gotta wait though. also, i have been freezing things, but like… everything’s too expensive…

They said that when they originally announced the trading post feature.

Guess depends what you want. Which differs a lot from player to player. I’m currently at 1.7k (+200 i can still earn) Tender still and i have already bought everything i wanted from this months trading post. And on EU we can currently buy the Guardian Transmog thats not intended to be on this months trading post.

Why no 2-hand swords… should be at least ONE 2H sword/mace/axe/polearm every month and not some plain boring 1 color “bastard sword”

I have yet to buy anything

1 Like

So, someone at Blizzard apparently left a Guardian of Tirisfal Set in the Trading Post in the EU and they had to take the Trading Post down while they address it, because the models are still Encrypted (so they appear as blue and white boxes in-game), but Wowhead was able to access the models:

Full Set:

We don’t know if it’ll stay in the Trading Post for May, but if they do, the Hood is 225, the Cape is 100, and the Staff is 650.

Note: 5 Items Advertised as being in May’s Trading Post were missing, so there’s a good chance this is unintentional and these were intended for June or later.

1 Like

Um… really… wtf so much junk…

Thats… a waste of a month, blizzard are the best for it… bad job …

Its a swimming mount. Meaning its slow on land but has 100% increased speed in water.

Otter is a swimming mount yet it runs at 100% speed. Is the trading post releasing an inferior mount for a high cost compared to the free Otter?

2 Likes

The Trading Post mount costs nothing. Its the monthly reward. And yes, its slower on land.

there was one in Feb.
there were TWO in March.

lucky you, you get to save for something you want!

So it’s useless as the Otter is free and swims just as fast while running faster.

Only thing that can save this turtle is if it can fly.

1 Like

Looking forward to that mount

1 Like