The Trading Post is in Full Bloom for May

The Vestment of the Honored Valarjar has the ugliest colors i’ve ever seen together
Another loss for cloth wearing classes

I have to say, I LOVE the Trading Post concept. Whoever came up with this, and the folks working on it, are fantastic.

I don’t like every item offered but there are always a few that I really adore. Some months are better than others. That is fine! I don’t expect everything to appeal to everyone. I need reasons to save currency anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I … look forward to the Trading Post opening each month. It makes the sub feel like it has additional value honestly. We have game access, but also a lot of very nice mount, pet, and cosmetic options through the year.

It is now 7 mins to server reset and start of the May options.

sips coffee and waits :coffee: :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

don’t be surprise if it starts tomorrow
if its not today

I appreciate the Trading post love it tons but nothing personal but the staff animation for some reason reminds me of a dog poop scoop, which might be a good thing. When you clear out the quests in Senjin village and can ride the Wolf from raider Jhash to Razor Hill, right before you hit the road he goes what’s that smell…oh bad dog have that staff equipped and be like Jhash bruh I got this and scoop the poop.

I’d like to report that [Tiercel’s Wing] is mistakenly flagged as a Warglaive in-game. It was advertised in this post as a 1-handed Sword. Really hoping that will be fixed. I am literally begging for it to be (not urgently but like, please do fix it).
I’ve been looking forward to this model being available since WoD. I’m gonna be emotionally crushed if it’s being limited to only Demon Hunters being able to use it :sob: :sob: :sob:

The new bow has the string going around my waist on the wrong side in the preview window which makes me look really bad holding it. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) it seems to be normal when transmogged.

(oh, and in case anyone was still wondering, no, the rockets on the turtle aren’t powerful enough to make it fly)

Either that or it’s mistakenly classified as a 1h Sword here in this post. Either way, I’d like better clarification if possible. I really would like the item if it’s actually supposed to be a 1h sword. If not, it’s just another basic warglaive ;(

the “rockets” are cannons!

(why do people think they’re rockets?) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, a rocket is sort of like a backwards cannon and there are are sparkles trailing out the back :slight_smile:

You said it was in full bloom, and I expected flowers!

2 Likes

more like permafrost of bordem

Agreed, for springtime these items are rather… what’s a good way to put it…kind of barbaric looking and clunky? :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It’s a 1-Hand Warglaive. It was mislabeled in the article and correct in-game. We’ve corrected it in the news article. Sorry! :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Because they saw something that looked like a rocket, assumed that meant it could fly because they thought a flying rocket-propelled turtle would be the coolest thing ever, but then failed to consider a rocket would be facing in the other direction, as I stated before. There was also a turnaround of the mount on Wowhead even long before it was announced, so there was no excuse for anyone to think the cannons were anything else.

I explained why it wasn’t going to be able to fly in a thread that was deleted after it devolved into chaos, and several people in it either ignored me and held onto their delusions or just attacked me, all over the belief that this stupid turtle absolutely needed to fly. Even by GD standards, I was genuinely shaken at what this thing had wrought.

1 Like

That’s extremely disappointing. Any hope for a non-warglaive version of the model in the future? There are fist weapons with a similar silhouette…

Gonna go have a little cry now :frowning:

The hunter bow mog at the trading post is just a copy of the expeditionary hunter bow you can get from exiles reach starter island. Could of added a few sparkles or something to make it look a little different at least lol.