The Trading Post is in Full Bloom for May

Omg if that flies I know what Fuzz is using for a mount!

1 Like

i am whelmed

Super glad the mount is the monthly reward this time around. Honestly seems like another month of big saving, though. Lots of bone and chipped metal. Might get the arcane hat since it wont make my mage bald. Still holding out for a wizardlike set though.

“Seelllllllll … the kiiiiddss… for fooood”

Still waiting for the Blood Troll outfit… which is probably a month completion reward, and I’m betting that will come out in the same month that we’ll get a Troll heritage set.

But alas, not very excited for this round to get anything. Maybe the bow and the white scarf, but that’s about it.

At least there isn’t another mount to buy. Still have the mount from last month frozen, since I want both pets and mounts. Don’t remember how much tender I have left over from last month…probably still not enough to get both this month’s pet and last month’s mount. Oh well.

“What about 2nd breakfast?” -the pet probly

1 Like

Not sure I’ll get a lot this month. But hey at least that means I can save all my good boy tendies and just wait til something really cool drops.

Maybe some of those plain weapons. Sometimes the simple stuff is just nice

2 Likes

none of that looks interesting. does tokens stack i didnt spend any this month

I like the mount rest is meh

Only thing I spend my tendies on are mounts and pets. Nothing more. And I already own all the shop ones. So I been saving up a lot.

Belt and crown is about it really.

Ill get the mount free, but never use it lol.

I kind of like the simplicity of the Kvaldir Scout Leathers ensemble. The belt and the shoe especially would look great in certain outfits.

1 Like

That’s a real nice turtle! I love the textures on its neck. Looks real crinkly.

1 Like

As a long time Arcane Mage I was really excited about the Lost Crown of the Arcane, however, I am disappointed that only the base of the item was recolored with the fiery red glow from the original Firelands item left intact. Why not finish the job and change the glow to an arcane hue as well?

1 Like

im just doing this as a test

yes
/10char

I’d probably get one of the belts and the glaive/sword. Everything else is just meh.

That turtle better fly.

You can only hold so many tokens at once. I think it was 2k.