The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

This post was brought to you by: the 99% vanilla frost mage now 65% wotlk mage.

1 Like

Man you all sound like a bunch of cry babys. Obviously if you have a issue with logging or checking parses you probably dont parse. People saying wow how can u care so much about 17 year old content blah blah. People like to improve and see where they are at each week. Its fun. Unless you’re a chitter. No one wants to carry you through naxx and lose Bis items to your avg 12 parse. L2P

2 Likes

You’re such a troll, learn to play! DUS THOU EVEN PARSE

Whenever i see the word “TOXIC” being used i imagine a “Karen” at the other end typing it.

Thanks for bringing this legendary phrase I complete forgot about, I shed a tear.

parsing is all that is fun in wotlk. nothing else to care about lmao

But I stand in AOE to get a better parse on my mage that has a 2 button rotation

but i parse at 100 already i cant improve

Wonder why you posted on a 61 mage instead of an 80, is it so people cant look your parses up?

different people have different goals. play how you want and stop malding about what others enjoy and you’ll be a happier person.

No it’s to avoid nerds trying to e-stalk me. You’d be surprised how degenerate some people are.

I have the same problem given that i am so adorable.

I tried to tell you back when you were campaigning against RDF… the culture you thought you were saving was only in your head.

1 Like

I won that campaign…EZ :slight_smile:

We already saw them. Let’s just say there’s a reason frostfire the grey is what they call it now.

I hope they can use those logs to improve and grow

They call me that because they are angry little parse nerds who I called out for wasting their lives parsing in a casual video game, and who Asmon called bad players.

No one has ever seen my logs here.

All change is a miracle to contemplate; but it is a miracle which is taking place every instant. Confucius said, “To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.” When one man has reduced a fact of the imagination to be a fact to his understanding, I foresee that all men at length establish their lives on that basis.

1 Like

Let us consider for a moment what most of the trouble and anxiety which I have referred to is about, and how much it is necessary that we be troubled, or at least careful. It would be some advantage to live a primitive and frontier life?

[quote=“Antalirra-pagle, post:1069, topic:1384071, full:true”]

[quote=“Lucidblue-faerlina, post:1067, topic:1384071, full:true”]
All change is a miracle to contemplate; but it is a miracle which is taking place every instant. Confucius said, “To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge.” When one man has reduced a fact of the imagination to be a fact to his understanding, I foresee that all men at length establish their lives on that basis.
[/quote] Socrates said something similar.
[/quote] acting smart when you can’t even quote isn’t very smart.