The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

The best part is when you talk about how ez the game is and you can’t do 3 Drake’s and you perform worse than 80% of sin rogues.

I’m dead…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lil bro, don’t take your sexual frustration out on others on the internet. I’m sure one day you will meet the boy or girl of your dreams.

Then you will forget all about the parsing nonsense that you think is important now.

More projecting I see…

I hope you find the girl of your dreams and she’s a 80 parsing sin rogue and she teaches you how to play…lmfao. That’s 4x as good as you btw.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You must have a lot of sexual tension to be this hard up for parses. Do parses physically arouse you?

Oh god, I bet they do.

Sheessh

I’m out here flying around on my 3 drake Sarth mount.

You out here being worse than 80% of sin rogues…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh boy, not only are you a gigasoy parser you are a mount collector.

Yikes.

When you thought it couldn’t get any more pathetic.

I bet you like pet battles too…

Frost literally has no creativity.

He trash talks a player, gets parses used against him so he does the same.

We say hes mad, he then calls us mad.

We call him dumb, he starts talking about how smart is he.

Someone says lil bro to him as an insult, and now hes using it.

I make a joke about how he gets no pink, and now hes saying the same back.

Frost is literally the embodiment of “no u”.

Canada recently started allowing a more liberal usage of euthanasia. I originally disagreed but seeing frost act this way now makes a lot more sense for their decision.

2 Likes

Says the two clowns linking someone else’s logs 100x as if they are mine.

You are both the biggest loser nerds I’ve come across on these forums and that’s saying a lot.

Gigasoy parsers who’s best attack against me is someone else’s logs they think are mine.

LUL. What clowns. What absolute morons.

Never touched a woman. YOu have no one in your life besides your mom, whom you still live with, no doubt.

Oh and your lucky inhaler. I’m sure you puff on it before every big pull… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can’t let your asthma ruin the big parses in EZ content…

Did you not read the first few replies to your thread where they quoted you in other threads parse shaming others??

You truly are pretty stupid, no wonder you can’t figure sin rogue out.

2 Likes

Parsers who ignore mechanics die. many mechanics cannot be avoided or ignored so idk what you’re going on about.

And what about melee who don’t get PIs and innervates. Like wtf is even being said here?

2 Likes

No wonder you never touched a woman. You get physically aroused over parses. I’m sure your hamper is parsing 99s with how many dirty socks it has in it.

:slight_smile:

My hamper can play a sin Rogue better than you.

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah stay mad fatty

I dont hide my forum posts. Please quote me where i linked Xzzy’s logs and called it you.

Youre not just lost in the sauce old man. Youre drowning in the spaghetti.

1 Like

It’s not worth getting an ego over parses, but it’s also not worth getting upset over them either. It’s just a side thing in your peripheral I think the only people who are really against them are people who are self conscious that they somehow can’t get higher than green parses

Nah it just parses 99s with all the white stained socks :slight_smile: Probably even gets a 100 now and then.

:slight_smile:

I hope your mommy has caught you.

My mom hangs my parses on the fridge your mom burns yours because she’s ashamed of you

2 Likes

Figures you still live with your mom. And what else is she going to hang on the fridge that you can do?

You probably are failing classes because of your posts here and lack of intelligence displayed in them.

You probably can’t play sports because you are a omega nerd who parses in a casual MMO.

And you don’t have a GF so she can’t hang any pictures of your GF or children on her fridge.

You also probably flip burgers at McDonalds so no degree or anything for her to show off for you.

What’s a mom suppose to do in this situation? I mean she should kick you out of the basement but until then the only thing she can to to try and be proud of you is hang your useless WOW parses next your your crayon drawings.

When my mom and your mom hang out my mom brags to your mom about my parses, your mom cries in shame and says you don’t log.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I need to make a frost bingo card for the forums.