The Sword in Silithus

I mean, Arthurian legend was around before QEII, but the timing is bad for sure

1 Like

That guy on the left looks exactly what I’d expect an “internet content creator” to look like.

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re a supermodel, chief.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Laugh is you like but you can’t put forward a rational argument against what I said.

1 Like

I don’t need to argue, I only need to point and laugh, others will join in.

6 Likes

Group think. When logic fails, people who fear logic gather together, point and laugh.
It’s all they’ve got.

6 Likes

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, ma’am. I personally tire of the anti-streamer crying.

Living in denial of the game’s decline.

2 Likes

What sword?

Oh, that sword.

It’s just a thorn.

You must be super fun at parties.

What logic ? There’s no logic here, only cope and seething.

2 Likes

I know Ion is memeing about it and all but it’s kinda highlighting just how bad WoW’s narrative has become.

What’s next, pretending the entirety of the Shadowlands doesn’t exist and nixing an entire expansion’s worth of narrative?

…Oh wait.

7 Likes

The fact that you’re not getting it makes it even funnier.

6 Likes

There’s a sword in Silithus? Is this one of those very vague easter eggs, like the sword in the stone in Nagrand?

1 Like

We see the same pattern over and over. During beta test when everyone is itching for information certain CCs put out “Oh boy you should see this” videos.

“click click click caching caching caching, let the cash registers ring”

Then when we are into the release and people start complaining out come the mocking videos.

“click click click caching caching caching, let the cash registers ring”

We’ve seen this cycle over and over which is fine, First Amendment and all. Problem is when you have Content Creators with millions of subscribers their videos are always popping up on YouTube for anyone asking about video games. Common sense, all that mocking of the game is going to make potential new people look elsewhere.

With power comes responsibility and if you have millions of subscribers you should at least take responsibility for the consequences of your actions. Advertising works and negative advertising works as well. Anything they mock will become unpopular.

3 Likes

:sleeping:

Dude, it’s a meme you weren’t aware of, move on, touch grass.

6 Likes

And you’ve got nothing.

1 Like

Of course I don’t, I haven’t read a single word of your long wall of text. It’s a meme. “What Sword ? lel”. Ion made a funny. HAHA, laugh and move on.

5 Likes

You really gotta lighten up.

6 Likes

You really are one of the more annoying forum-goers, no matter which thread we’re on. Move on. It was a meme. Don’t try to make yourself superior to everyone.

4 Likes

Someone said the sword was made of bones. I took the time to go out and look and came back to make a report. So now I’m getting a lot of shade.

And what do I see? I see are people launching personal attacks.
People don’t do that unless they are threatened.
So what scares you?

1 Like